Author Topic: Deep End UK Quad  (Read 2363 times)

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
Deep End UK Quad
« on: September 13, 2015, 09:34:28 AM »
I am looking for a long time for the UK Quad of Jerzy Skolimowsk's film Deep End starring Jane Asher. Looking for either original or the BFI rerelease if anyone wants one they want to get rid of. It's a all time favourite film of mine . And if by some miricle anyone has the Academy Poster for this at a reasonable price or for trade, let me know.

cheers

Offline paul waines

• Curator
Re: Deep End UK Quad
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 11:46:00 AM »
The Original just sold on the Bay, a day of so back. I know who bought it if you want to give him a try?
It's more than a Hobby...

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 12:19:55 PM »
The Original just sold on the Bay, a day of so back. I know who bought it if you want to give him a try?
r

Damn, I didn't see that. I have it saved as a search as well and it never or very rarely comes up,  Guess if he just bought it he wouldn't want to sell it - though I guess there is no harm in asking. Out of interest, how much did it go for??

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 12:45:28 PM »
The fellow who won it is a dealer, so it will be up for sale, I nearly bid myself for it, but missed the several he was selling.

It went for £26 if I remember rightly with out checking..   If you want to put him an offer in I have dealt with him a few times in the past, he's a jollyfine chap, and not a rip-off merchant like some.

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 01:19:35 PM »
The fellow who won it is a dealer, so it will be up for sale, I nearly bid myself for it, but missed the several he was selling.

It went for £26 if I remember rightly with out checking..   If you want to put him an offer in I have dealt with him a few times in the past, he's a jollyfine chap, and not a rip-off merchant like some.

Yeah ok - I can contact him if you have his number see what's what.

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 01:35:15 PM »
PM sent.