Author Topic: SPECTRE 1 Sheets  (Read 11049 times)

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
SPECTRE 1 Sheets
« on: June 19, 2015, 06:40:21 PM »
Hi dealers.

I am looking to make a block purchase of all the variations from one seller - basically an exercise in reducing the shipping per poster.

I believe there are a number of variations of this white teaser poster in the US. They say at the bottom;

Coming Soon
Coming Soon in IMAX
November
November in IMAX

Can anyone help me?

Cheers.

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
Re: SPECTRE 1 Sheets
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 04:15:51 PM »
Ok, so that global plea didn't work up any excitement or response so I have now bought a couple to take the edge off the above request.

I am now looking for;

1. A UK 1 Sheet, which is grey, stipulating Coming Soon Experience in IMAX
2. A US 1 Sheet, which is white, stipulating November.
3. And I am not sure if this is available but, a further US 1 Sheet, stipulating Coming Soon...IMAX  (Can anyone tell me if this does exist?

Single purchases all fine.

Cheers in advance.

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 02:00:06 PM »
Any help here?

These seem to be thin on the ground at present.

Cheers.

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 05:17:08 AM »
Just this one to go.  Before we move on to the Version 2's.

1. A UK 1 Sheet, which is grey, stipulating Coming Soon Experience in IMAX

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 05:53:18 PM »
Actually, I am newly aware of a White 1 sheet also with the Experience in IMAX addendum.

If anyone comes across a first rate copy of this, I would be happy to hear from you.

Cheers.

Offline Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 04:19:21 AM »
Don't forget this variant too :) This is for the Shaun the Sheep release

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 05:46:02 AM »
That is hilarious!

I am newly introduced to Shaun the Sheep through my nephews.  A skiing holiday saw me watching multiple episodes and they were all very amusing.

Brilliant.

But that doesn't absolve you of your responsibilities to locate these posters for me...  ;D

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 11:54:27 AM »
So, I'm guessing you have the UK 1Sht that just says "coming soon" ?
It's more than a Hobby...

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 05:44:46 PM »
These are the ones I have seen as actually being printed;

SPECTRE V1 UK Quad - Coming Soon
SPECTRE V1 UK 1 Sheet - Grey - Coming Soon
SPECTRE V1 UK 1 Sheet - Grey - Coming Soon IMAX
SPECTRE V1 US 1 Sheet - White - November
SPECTRE V1 US 1 Sheet - White - November IMAX
SPECTRE V1 US 1 Sheet - White - Coming Soon
SPECTRE V1 US 1 Sheet - White - Coming Soon IMAX

Of which, I am now only looking for the ones in Bold.

I have also seen as a digital image, the UK Coming Soon Quad with an 'Experience it in IMAX' addendum, but no one has sold one on ebay as yet - so not sure it has been printed...

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2015, 10:40:31 AM »
And now...

These are the ones I have seen as actually being printed;

SPECTRE V1 UK Quad - Coming Soon
SPECTRE V1 UK 1 Sheet - Grey - Coming Soon
SPECTRE V1 UK 1 Sheet - Grey - Coming Soon IMAX
SPECTRE V1 US 1 Sheet - White - November
SPECTRE V1 US 1 Sheet - White - November IMAX
SPECTRE V1 US 1 Sheet - White - Coming Soon

Of which, I am now only looking for the ones in Bold.
[/quote]

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 05:41:57 PM »
In case anyone is interested, there IS a UK Quad version with Coming Soon - Experience in IMAX

Most of those versions appearing to be sold on eBay were using stock digi images which, when asked about, actually turned out to be the ones without IMAX.

Have bought a copy.  There is another copy on eBay.co.uk at present.

Still looking for the white one though, as above.

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2015, 03:50:42 PM »
Hi all,

SPECTRE has been released.  I have seen it once, and I must say I have never come out of a first viewing of a Bond film so completely excited by what I had just seen.  It is by far, the most Confident of all Bond films I can remember having seen since the very early years when Life decided I should be interested in this genre.

Exciting, fast moving, soulful - I loved it.  And I really don't get that moved by every new entry into this canon as realised over the last 15 years or so.

Anyway, I have now got coming to me all the (known to me) variations of the 1 Sheets.  But the fact is, I am still missing the below.

If anyone can lay their hands on this for me, or point me in the right direction, please shout.

I do realise in asking this that many sellers now use stock images for their advertising and hope that the buyers could care less.  So it is a tough ask, I know.

Cheers all.

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2015, 09:34:28 AM »
Have come to the conclusion that the Coming Soon - Experience in IMAX variants for both the White poster and the Main Release 1 sheet do Not actually exist in paper form.

I was fooled by a seller advertising the latter as an IMAX variant, but upon arriving was found to be just Coming Soon.  No IMAX.  He even had the 'IMAX' word in his Item line.

Too many stock images being used on ebay now is making this exercise of separating the variants out, damned difficult.

Mirosae

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2015, 12:26:23 PM »
Hi all,

SPECTRE has been released.  I have seen it once, and I must say I have never come out of a first viewing of a Bond film so completely excited by what I had just seen.  It is by far, the most Confident of all Bond films I can remember having seen since the very early years when Life decided I should be interested in this genre.

Exciting, fast moving, soulful - I loved it.  And I really don't get that moved by every new entry into this canon as realised over the last 15 years or so.

Anyway, I have now got coming to me all the (known to me) variations of the 1 Sheets.  But the fact is, I am still missing the below.

If anyone can lay their hands on this for me, or point me in the right direction, please shout.

I do realise in asking this that many sellers now use stock images for their advertising and hope that the buyers could care less.  So it is a tough ask, I know.

Cheers all.
Funnily enough. Spoke to my friends..ALL loved it so much that they are going again tomorrow. I might go now...

Is it really that good?!

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2015, 02:02:18 PM »
In my humblest of opinions, yes.

Be interested to hear what you think...

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2016, 10:55:50 AM »
Have come to the conclusion that the Coming Soon - Experience in IMAX variants for both the White poster and the Main Release 1 sheet do Not actually exist in paper form.

I was fooled by a seller advertising the latter as an IMAX variant, but upon arriving was found to be just Coming Soon.  No IMAX.  He even had the 'IMAX' word in his Item line.

Too many stock images being used on ebay now is making this exercise of separating the variants out, damned difficult.

Actually, both do exist.

Although I have only seen, for sure, one copy for sale of the White one.  And even that is only from the UK and is less than stellar condition.

Very strange.

As an aside, there is a Cineworld quad poster available from the same seller, also not in the best of condition.  But it shows a slight variation to the teaser design with a Cineworld related competition attached.

Offline Aiden

• Beginner
SPECTRE 1 Sheets
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2016, 11:07:50 AM »
I have a spectre poster with imax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 11:12:16 AM by Aiden »