Author Topic: SHUTTERISLANDOVMP AKA lisa*s_fuzzy_muffin SHILL, DOUBLE BIDDING AND BID RETRACT  (Read 36006 times)

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
bump.gif

Hope Zac comes back to the forum. We need peeps like him and Crazy Vick is dying to know what to stab up with his pitchfork. Its nice and rusty by now.

Agreed, there's a case that needs closing here... Odd that there never was any rebuttal by SIO.  whistle.gif

Offline archstanton

• Hobbyist
Yeah I haven't seen the guy reply to anything.  He did just have another ebay auction which I partook in but didn't win anything -- got some good money on his stuff from the looks of his sales history; and apparently he sells Halloween masks too?? 

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Yeah I haven't seen the guy reply to anything.  He did just have another ebay auction which I partook in but didn't win anything -- got some good money on his stuff from the looks of his sales history; and apparently he sells Halloween masks too?? 

How all the lobbed "accusation bombs" could be ignored, as well as the presented ebay "data," is quite interesting.  pcorn

Maybe silence IS golden?   dontknow.gif

-Jeff

Offline Gingerman

• Hobbyist
  • I said......Give me time......
    • Be Kind Please Rewind
How all the lobbed "accusation bombs" could be ignored, as well as the presented ebay "data," is quite interesting.  pcorn

Maybe silence IS golden?   dontknow.gif

I was literally just talking with Jason about this guy about 30 minutes ago.......... but yeah, me thinks the silence is Golden!
This Space For Rent!

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
  • edgeslenticulars@gmail.com
Jeff is in tune with us or our phones are tapped

Offline Gingerman

• Hobbyist
  • I said......Give me time......
    • Be Kind Please Rewind
Jeff is in tune with us or our phones are tapped

I think he has tapped our phones... Doh.gif