Author Topic: Posters  (Read 3082 times)

Offline maka13189

• Beginner
Posters
« on: October 06, 2018, 02:39:03 AM »
Anybody on here win the ewbanks auction with the jcvd quad posters in. ( Kickboxer ) and ( double impact ) thanks

Offline maka13189

• Beginner
Re: Posters
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 01:35:29 PM »
Hi guys turns out after a few days of tracking the winner of the auction down, it was my very own brother #ironically. Fortunately I have managed to find and purchase my own copy of the jcvd Kickboxer quad poster 👍🏻

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 01:39:07 PM »
That has to be one of the most ironic of stories, Mike!! Your brother being the high bidder/winner.... I mean what are the odds??  faint2.gif

And congrats on tracking down a copy of your own, too. One off of the checklist. Slow and steady, and you'll eventually get 'em all.

-Jeff

Offline jayn_j

• Hoarder
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 02:11:27 PM »
That has to be one of the most ironic of stories, Mike!! Your brother being the high bidder/winner.... I mean what are the odds??  faint2.gif

And congrats on tracking down a copy of your own, too. One off of the checklist. Slow and steady, and you'll eventually get 'em all.

Doubtful.  As we all know, everytime we get something it just adds a couple more to the list.  I've got stuff on my list that has been there for 30 years now.
-Jay-