Author Topic: Latest screen printed movie posters from Cinema Overdrive  (Read 4045 times)

cinemarat

Latest screen printed movie posters from Cinema Overdrive
« on: July 06, 2010, 01:15:40 PM »
I just wanted to take a second to share the latest print art poster releases from CINEMA OVERDRIVE, a not-for-profit cult and exploitation film series run here in Raleigh-Durham, NC.  Each of these posters is silk screened (not machine printed) and hand signed and numbered by the artist.  We’ve been very pleasantly surprised at how much outside interest we’ve been receiving in them, and we have several “subscribers” who purchase each month’s artwork despite the fact they live nowhere near us!

All of our present posters are available on our web site at www.cinemaoverdrive.net/merch.  You can also get more info about the series itself by simply visiting the home page of our site.

Anyway, without further ado here are our latest print art relases:

JULY 2010- THE CANDY SNATCHERS-  $15.00 each
(Poster by Adam Hale Saul of www.asprintingpress.com.  Measures 9” x 24” and is limited to only 30 prints worldwide, each hand signed and numbered)

JUNE 2010- REVENGE OF THE CHEERLEADERS-  $15.00 each
(Poster by Laurie Shipley (www.laurieshipley.com).  Measures 12.5” x 19” on heavy card stock and is limited to only 50 prints worldwide, each hand signed and numbered)

MAY 2010- SOUTHERN COMFORT-  $25.00 each
(Poster by James Rheem Davis (www.giantsumo.com).  Measures 24” x 36” on heavy stock, printed by D&L Screenprinting out of Seattle.  Limited to only 50 prints worldwide, each signed & numbered)

APRIL 2010- THE DEADLY SPAWN- $15.00 each
(Poster by Danny Miller (http://www.minicassettetees.com/).  Measures 12.5” x 19” and is limited to only 30 prints worldwide, each hand signed and numbered.  Sorry, all of the BLOOD RED and SPRING GREEN variants are completely sold out)

MARCH 2010- ROAD GAMES- $15.00 each
(Poster by Ron Liberti (http://gigposters.com/designer/18832_Ron_Liberti.html).  Measures 11” x 17” and is limited to only 40 prints worldwide, each hand signed and numbered)

FEBRUARY 2010- CUT THROATS NINE- $15.00 each
(Poster by Laurie Shipley (www.laurieshipley.com).  Measures 12.5” x 19” on heavy card stock and is limited to only 25 prints worldwide, each hand signed and numbered)

If you have any questions or would like to order any of these prints, please drop me a line at cinemarat@earthlink.net and I will be happy to assist you.  Most of the prints above we have fewer than 10 copies each of. 

Also, please feel free to drop me a line if you’d like to join our MAILING LIST as well, as we have several very exciting prints coming later in 2010 and folks on our mailing list are usually the first to know about them!

The following art releases are now 100% SOLD OUT:

Evil Dead (regular)
Evil Dead (Halloween variant)
Monster Squad (regular)
Monster Squad (candy blue variant)
Vice Squad
Lady Terminator
Switchblade Sisters
The Big Lebowski

Thanks!
www.cinemaoverdrive.net