Author Topic: Wanted: Interstellar one sheet & V for Vendetta one sheets.  (Read 3236 times)

Offline Hallucination Generation

• Collector
Wanted: Interstellar one sheet & V for Vendetta one sheets.
« on: January 31, 2015, 05:50:56 PM »
May have missed the boat on this one but it's the one with the ship and pink planet. There are none anywhere.

The V for Vendetta are the wild postings. They are on ebay but alas they are priced out of my range.

I will swap anything from my ebay listings if any are of interest to you.

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&ssPageName=STRK%3AME%3ALNLK%3AMESEX

I thank you.
Dave.

Can't believe they are making a sequel of Hot Tub Time Machine. I love that film, Leave it alone!!

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
  • edgeslenticulars@gmail.com
Re: Wanted: Interstellar one sheet & V for Vendetta one sheets.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 06:33:20 PM »
the only two one sheets for Interstellar are by the same seller.  Guessing they are Int'l,  strange only those two.

correction above.... that was for the Ship in the Water style.....

I have not seen The Ship with the Pink Planet in a one sheet only bus shelter and a mini like a lot of Imax posters are.  There may be an international version but none I have ever seen. 
I have this bus shelter

btw that link is to your personal "my ebay selling" page not to your listings, so we cant see it

heres a link to your stuff.  http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/rare_authentic_cinema_posters/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 09:14:56 PM by jedgerley »

Offline ddilts399

• Hoarder
    • .5% of my collection online
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 09:54:52 AM »
3 US styles on Interstellar

Adv

Final

IMAX/Final - not many and hits right at or over $100

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 10:01:52 AM »
I have the advance in mint if anyone is wanting to buy

Offline Hallucination Generation

• Collector
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 06:38:28 PM »

btw that link is to your personal "my ebay selling" page not to your listings, so we cant see it

heres a link to your stuff.  http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/rare_authentic_cinema_posters/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Thank you for that correction.

I was not aware that that poster was not one of the advance made for the film. The actual advance do nothing for me I'm afraid.

And the bus shelter is way cool but i have no place to put it, not that you said you were selling it anyway.

So thanks.

Offline Klownicle

• Hobbyist
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 12:02:07 PM »
Although I already contacted the OP and the poster in question doesn't exist to my knowledge.  I however managed to snag the 70mm IMAX edition from my local Science Theater.  Missed out on getting the two that were just on the bay, got outbid as well.  I could easily see that poster hitting $150 right now.  My local science theater received 5 copies of the 70mm IMAX edition.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 12:07:18 PM by Klownicle »

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 02:27:36 PM »
Yes, the pink planet only came as a bus stop, along with this one...

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)