Author Topic: Coys Poster auction is LIVE  (Read 3441 times)

guest4644

Coys Poster auction is LIVE
« on: November 12, 2014, 11:47:33 AM »
See URL for full Lot list & online catalogue for our True Greats auction on the 2nd of December in Westminster.

http://www.coys.co.uk/auction.php?auctionID=49&lots=1

Investing in Fine Film and Poster Art
November 27th 2014
6:00 PM

The Grange Hotel St Pauls, 10 Godliman St, London EC4V 5AJ

I am delighted to reveal that Chris Routledge and Adrian Cowdry will be hosting an open discussion on the vintage movie poster market, its past and its future, collaborating perspectives from enthusiasts and dealers alike. It will be a great opportunity to contribute to, and increase ones understanding of the movie poster world and you are all invited!

Overall, vintage posters are increasingly viewed as a social art of the last century and resultantly as a great investment opportunity. Many genres of posters will be discussed, from the likes of ‘Sword-and-Sandal’ to ‘Film-Noir’.

We will select a number of the most iconic and desirable posters that are to be in the auction on the 2nd of December and have them on display at the event. Not to be missed!

If you wish to join for the event, please RSVP ASAP to Valerie.Haag@coys.co.uk as space is dwindling!

All the best,

Alex

Mirosae

Re: Coys Poster auction is LIVE
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 05:54:32 PM »
I missed the auction today. Can't find the results online. ..

Anyway  to know how much these sold for?

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 06:02:14 PM »
The results dont look to have been published on their site yet.

Maybe Adrian could help.  ;D

-Jeff

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 09:36:06 PM »
I didn't even know about this sale.  Looks like they had some good stuff.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

guest4644

Re: Coys Poster auctions - Spring Classics 2015
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 05:20:46 AM »
Hi all!

Yes please do contact Adrian Cowdry if you have any questions at all or would like to know results from our last auction.
Find his contact information here : http://www.coys.co.uk/coys-posters.php

We will be hosting this years Spring Classics Poster Auction on the 10th of March, please ask me any questions and I will do my best to answer them!
Thanks!