Movie Posters > Show Us Your Collection!

Favorite Purchases of 2014

<< < (2/7) > >>

Mirosae:
T, I think you have managed an extraordinary match. Quantity and quality (if i may say so) "Laura " is just to die for.

Brian: Desire. Cooper. Pink. Lips. Oh. :-*  It is official.  I hate you. >:D

rumble:
Great stuff! For me, I sold a lot of movie posters this year, but don't remember buying a single one. But I did get something else that is visual: The cover photos for Iggy Pop's RAW POWER and Lou Reed's TRANSFORMER, printed from the original negatives and signed by Mick Rock!

CSM:

--- Quote from: Mirosae on December 16, 2014, 06:51:52 PM ---T, I think you have managed an extraordinary match. Quantity and quality (if i may say so) "Laura " is just to die for.

--- End quote ---

I totally missed the Laura lobbies.  And I thought Thierry was pretty adamant about NO LOBBIES FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!

Undead:
Brie and Starling, a stunning year for both of you!  Too many pieces from both that are purely  :o! notworthy.gif  bed1

Had a real good year myself, nowhere near Brie's numbers or the quality of both of you but probably my largest buying year in decades. Many this month alone will make my tops list but I am still waiting for a few to come in. Will have to post some of the best here when they do.

Starling, that Anna poster is one of the best I have seen this year. What is the trimmed lobby from?

Baleizao:

--- Quote from: eatbrie on December 16, 2014, 03:03:09 PM ---I actually bought 1,200 posters in 2014

1200 posters!?!  That's over 3 per day.  You're either a single parent or married to a saint.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version