Author Topic: Terror daybill - Norman J. Warren  (Read 2175 times)

Pancho

Terror daybill - Norman J. Warren
« on: May 12, 2014, 10:00:09 PM »
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a daybill for Norman J. Warren's 1978 horror flick 'Terror'. Now here's the thing - I don't actually know if it exists!

Internationally it's probably the best known and most successful of his horror films so it's odd that I can't find any paper for it. I have daybills for 'Satan's Slave', 'Inseminoid' and 'Prey' - so I'm hoping someone can help me fill this gap in my collection! It may be that it was released here under another title; in parts of Europe it was called 'Killing House'.

Alternatively, if you KNOW that this film never reached Aussie shores, I'd really appreciate you letting me know - there are enough rare daybills to chase without chasing ones that don't exist!

Pancho

Re: Terror daybill - Norman J. Warren
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 08:48:12 PM »
Hmm..Lotta views and no answers. Not a good sign!

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 08:52:55 PM »
They're all out scouring for my Forever Amber OS...sorry bud you'll get your turn!   ;)

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 09:03:35 PM »
I have never seen one. If that helps. But then I'd never seen a lot of daybills until all of a sudden. :)
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Pancho

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 11:19:04 PM »
Dang! I got excited when I saw you'd replied Ari - I was hopeful you'd have good news!

I know what you mean about 'all of a sudden' - half my collection is made up of daybills I've seen once.

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 11:51:15 PM »
I just got - or bought a hammer daybill Ive been looking for for over a decade, its a bit of a nothing title (as in NON Horror) but its so fun to find it does exist and its coming to me soon.
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!