Author Topic: A NEW MoviePosterBid.com Auction HAS BEGUN - Jaws, Pick-Up, Jailhouse Rock +more  (Read 3045 times)

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia

New Auction Has Begun
Ah yes, we've been working folks..
This auction includes One Sheets, Lobby Cards, Trade Ads and even some vintage Magazines.
Titles included are Jaws, Blue Dahlia, Jailhouse Rock, Pickup with Beverly Michaels, King of the Underworld with Bogart, the Big Sleep, Black Cat (Realart reissue LC), Brute Force, East of Eden, the Enforcer, Green Mansions, Fancy Pants, Fantasia, the Incredible Mr Limpet, Lady Fights Back, the Man Who Lived Again with Karloff, Now I'll Tell with Spencer Tracy as gambler Arnold Rothstein, the Outlaw with Jane Russell, Rocky III, several Charlie Chan lobby cards from later films, Steeve Reeves autographed lobby card, a rare card from Talk of the Devil (1936) an early film by Carol Reed, ntertow, ptight and several trade ads with art by Jacques Kapralik!

the first 75 auctions are listed and another 75 are coming today & tomorrow
This auction last 14 days and ends on August 12th with items starting to close at 5:10pm Pacific Time

http://www.movieposterbid.com

Please note there are changes
We will not have any regular auction schedule. I am currently considering a schedule of 6-9 auctions per years as time allows. I plan on attending more comic book & science fiction conventions again in various cities around the nation and these will require lots of time, however you will be able to see me in person as my roadshow comes to your city! Keep an eye out for announcements.
Another change is that auctions will no longer start at $1.00 or $2.00. We've decided that such auctions are "a race to the bottom" and not worth the time that it requires to do such auctions, so auctions will all start at $9.99 and as a second involved issue - we are introducing a Graduated Bid Scale as shown below.

BID         INCREMENT
$9.99 to $25.00      $ 1.00
$25.01 to $50.00      $ 2.00
$50.01 to $100.00      $ 3.00
$100.01 to $250.00      $ 5.00
$250.01 to $500.00      $10.00
$500.01 to $1000.00      $25.00

The action all starts Weds at
http://www.movieposterbid.com

Shop in our store..
During the past few weeks, we have been steadily working on an inventory of Posters, Comic Books, Pulps, Big Little Books and other collectibles we have in our warehouse.
This is a big job as we have over 250,000 items back there, but we are ready to start publishing some plain text lists.
To that end, we have a list of 750 titles of Rolled One Sheets that we have added to the webiste at:
http://www.movieposterbid.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=42&Itemid=643
Condition is generally C-9/10 unused and all posters on this list are Rolled One Sheets.
Please also visit the MoviePosterBid Store Listings link for more titles and older posters

To request photos of the posters on that page, place an order or request more data for any poster style etc, please email us at warehouse@comic-art.com or you can just use the Contact Form
We are continuing through more inventory and estimate that there are still almost 1500 titles in our rolled posters tubes, plus of course 100,000 comic books and related items.
If you are interested in seeing lists of comic books, comic art, blb's, pulps and other collectibles, please email warehouse@comic-art.com

Did You Find A Bug?
Have you found a bug with the new software? As always, software comes with some bugs.
If you find one, please take the time to use the Contact page and let us know so that we can look into it & see about correcting the issue
We appreciate your help!

As always, we appreciate your taking the time to read this members-only message and please take a look at the text list link and store listings link. We hope there is something for each of you on our list.

Thanks
Richard Halegua
MoviePosterBid.com

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 03:15:17 PM by MoviePosterBid.com »

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

Offline Charlie

• Collector

Best of luck Rich!

Offline jayn_j

• Hoarder
sorry Rich

Nothing is jumping out for me.  Might bid on one that nobody else probably wants.
-Jay-

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia
still more to come Jay, but it's not meant to knock your socks off.
Chances are until I get auctions running again - on whatever schedule - I'll just but working to regain some lost ground. Sometime late this year or next year I'll be actively looking for good consignments again & as I buy some more collections, you'll start seeing more great stuff.

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Good luck Rich and here's hoping the auction brings in some great results.

-Jeff