Author Topic: Back to the Future poster real?  (Read 1657 times)

El Duderino

Back to the Future poster real?
« on: August 31, 2014, 05:06:47 PM »
I bought this a couple weeks ago and I wanted to make sure it's legit.

All the markings are there (at least I think so), and it measures exactly 27x41 so I think it is, but I just wanted to get a few more opinions so I can know for sure.

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
Re: Back to the Future poster real?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 03:14:46 PM »
Who did you buy it from?
Chris

El Duderino

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 09:41:47 PM »
Who did you buy it from?

Someone on eBay, they had perfect feedback and had sold very high $ posters in the past (and received positive feedback for them) so it seems legit.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 10:01:35 PM by El Duderino »

gargoyle67

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 06:09:37 PM »
Wasn't movieposterzone was it ? I asked them about a Empire strikes back (gone with the wind version) if it was legit and not the Zigzag version, They said it was legit. Then I looked at their Matrix movie "original" poster and it had the cropped 2 bullets  moron1 So I wouldn't buy from them, I did tell them that their matrix poster was not original as they stated, Needless to say I never heard back from them.
Reason I ask above if it's them is that they have glasses holding the posters down on all their poster shots, Plus all there posters seem to be mint and that's what started alarm bells for me.

Here is the fake bootleg that they sell as original (Although I did note they list it as "new")>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=361037219828&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 06:13:31 PM by gargoyle67 »

El Duderino

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 06:21:49 PM »
Wasn't movieposterzone was it ? I asked them about a Empire strikes back (gone with the wind version) if it was legit and not the Zigzag version, They said it was legit. Then I looked at their Matrix movie "original" poster and it had the cropped 2 bullets  moron1 So I wouldn't buy from them, I did tell them that their matrix poster was not original as they stated, Needless to say I never heard back from them.
Reason I ask above if it's them is that they have glasses holding the posters down on all their poster shots, Plus all there posters seem to be mint and that's what started alarm bells for me.

Here is the fake bootleg that they sell as original (Although I did note they list it as "new")>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=361037219828&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

No it wasn't. The seller was toyfleamarket, they have perfect feedback, and have sold a pretty good number of posters in the past (including a $1000+ original Godfather poster).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 06:22:14 PM by El Duderino »