Common Poster Subjects > Valuation

Pricing Trends?

<< < (25/25)

marklawd:

--- Quote from: redman on February 14, 2021, 06:35:13 PM ---so not a true unicorn ???

--- End quote ---

My definition of a unicorn is a poster that is believed to exist but hasn't surfaced before. The fact that the original seller had another one doesn't really diminish the meaning.

Mark

redman:
^what's the poster?

eatbrie:

--- Quote from: ChromaticAberration on February 14, 2021, 04:51:56 PM ---it's very hard not to cause damage just by simply handling them...

--- End quote ---

It really is not.  There are a few sellers out there who know exactly how to handle paper and whose stuff is always pristine.

T

ChromaticAberration:

--- Quote from: eatbrie on February 15, 2021, 10:54:45 AM ---It really is not.  There are a few sellers out there who know exactly how to handle paper and whose stuff is always pristine.

T

--- End quote ---
In my very short experience I have been able to slightly deteriorate the condition of one or two pieces just because I rushed and mishandled them thinking it would be ok... silly me.

In the meanwhile things just gotten worse! Since the UK has now left the European Union, one if not the best source for US one sheets is now out of the equation. I really don't want to pay extra import fees and have to deal with the Portuguese customs which are utterly inefficient. What a bummer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version