Movie Posters > Posters By Size

6 sheets

<< < (25/25)

Tob:
A nice one I saw Poster Mountain share on Facebook

(function(d,s,id){var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if (d.getElementById(id)) return;js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/fr_FR/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.12";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, "script", "facebook-jssdk"));

eatbrie:
Shit!!!  I need to up my game.

T

movieart.com:
I also had the poster several times, "back in the day", whatever that means.  Believe it or not, there was a time when the conventional wisdom held that collectors would not touch a six sheet.  Wrong!  They did.  And MovieArt prospered because of that.  Many great titles had six sheets just lying around out there.  Six sheets we handled:  CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON, CASABLANCA (God I wish I had held on to that one!),  ONLY ANGELS HAVE WINGS, SAINT JOAN, THE SEVEN YEAR ITCH, SHE DONE HIM WRONG, THUNDERBALL, VERTIGO, VIVA LAS VEGAS, YANKEE DOODLE DANDY, YELLOW SUBMARINE, PENNY SERENADE, AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER, TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD, THE PRINCE AND THE SHOWGIRL, MY DARLING CLEMENTINE, THE SPIDER WOMAN STRIKES BACK, THE SOUND OF MUSIC, THE WILD BUNCH, YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE, GOLDFINGER (only had this once, that is rare), GIANT, CLEOPATRA (1963), HITLER'S CHILDREN, CAMELOT (with Bob Peak art, not the more common one), THE KING AND I, all the Beatles titles, THE GHOST OF SLUMBER MOUNTAIN, AUNTIE MAME, THE QUIET MAN, BLUE HAWAII, and many, many more. 

This burst of boasting is now concluded.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version