Author Topic: I Need Star Wars Trilogy & Rare Harry Potter posters for my May Auction  (Read 2221 times)

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia
Hi Folks..

I need posters

I need Star Wars and Harry Potter and Big Lebowski rarities for my May auction which runs from May 14th to 28th.

I have many consignments already, but I still need some stuff that we do not have copies of to auction

My Consignment Fee is just 25% for your entire consignment. No 35% fees, No 50% fees and certainly no 75% fees

25% is all you pay and posters that sell for $500 or more only pay 20% consignment fee

I am looking for these posters specifically, but need many others. Don't let this list make you afraid to ask about posters you may have.

We want to auction as many different posters from these series (or Lebowskis) as we can get

I need a ROTJ "Revenge" advance

any Star Wars original release rarities, including advance and style-C

Oversized posters for any of the series

3 sheets, 40x60, 30x40, 6 sheets

Harry Potter character styles

Lenticular items

but I need so much more.

the deadline to get these posters to me is May 5th so you have plenty of time to chat me about what you have

Of course, this is just an auction-specific request

I do of course take consignments 365 days a year for my monthly auctions

What do we do for you?

We advertise a full page ad in Classic Images every month highlighting cool posters.

We post dozens of forms messages all month long

We post messages to our own members

We do PAID online advertising

All auctions do not provide these and some don't even use paid advertising

Email me now at admin@movieposterbid.com or sales@comic-art.com

or call me 702-285-3554 to discuss your posters personally (please call after 11am Pacific time)

We want to help you get cash for your posters.

Consign Now!

Here is our Ad for the May Auction

« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 04:52:25 PM by MoviePosterBid.com »

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------