Author Topic: Laurent Durieux  (Read 58969 times)

Offline BwanaDik

• Hobbyist
    • Kenyan & African Vintage Art Posters
Re: Laurent Durieux
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2023, 08:30:49 AM »
i wonder how much is such unsigned Durieux at source... below 50USD, 100 USD or higher?
Crucifixion? Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2023, 09:07:37 AM »
i wonder how much is such unsigned Durieux at source... below 50USD, 100 USD or higher?

The regular was €85, the variant €120 (from Nautilus, which is run by the Durieux brothers - so the prints will be signed).

His last release with Bottleneck Gallery was $75 for a regular run print (unsigned).

Offline jpicken

• Hobbyist
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2023, 05:00:27 PM »
Got a regular. Couldn't add to cart and checkout for 10 mins, but I was able to get through. I like this one and the movie.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2023, 08:15:59 PM »
Yes, there seemed to be a delay, maybe the site crashed, but it all worked out in the end.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline BwanaDik

• Hobbyist
    • Kenyan & African Vintage Art Posters
« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2023, 07:11:19 AM »
A minimal (if not, no) increase then... Thanks.  These are already printed or is it a presale?
That's the advantage of a guaranteed sell out, no price hike, no stress for unsold posters.
Crucifixion? Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.