Author Topic: 1000's of Original Posters for Sale from J Edgerley  (Read 69984 times)

Offline pratschm

• Hoarder
Re: 1000's of Original Posters for Sale from J Edgerley
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2016, 02:14:14 AM »
Couldn't find kick in the pants, but there was this:
<3 :P <3

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/voOQ-Fph7Fc&amp;start=4&amp;end=7" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/voOQ-Fph7Fc&amp;start=4&amp;end=7</a>
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:17:41 AM by pratschm »
Witty signature goes here.

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2016, 09:02:01 PM »
Hey Jason :)  Did you send them off? (sent you some PMs but .... :'(   )

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2016, 09:28:19 PM »
Em-ba-ra-ssing...

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2016, 01:07:57 PM »
Hey Jason :)  Did you send them off? (sent you some PMs but .... :'(   )

Devin, I just happened to read this post. Are these the same posters you were asking about being sent in another thread last weekend? Or some others? If I recall, Jason said those would be mailed out last Monday. Knowing him, I'm sure they were.

But it sounds like you've gotten no updates on their status? That would have me doing this  waiting1, too.

Good luck.

I'm sure Jason is on it and those 'poster babies' are in the mail and en route.

-Jeff

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2016, 08:43:43 PM »
Hey Jeff,
I had posted almost a week ago in this thread asking Jason to get in touch with me because the posters hadn't arrived yet.
He said he would send them Monday but my eBay notifications haven't changed and he hasn't responded to my PMs or emails.
So .... I don't know what's going on  :-\

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2016, 09:44:39 PM »
Jason, unfortunately you are still not replying to my emails or PMs or to the requests from eBay to resolve the transaction...
So I have to post on this forum...

Around March 18th, I paid you $114.10 by PayPal for 5 posters (Kill Bill 2, Japonskie Watery, Replacement Killers, Being John Malkovich, Pocahontas).
The posters had not arrived by April 10 so for 3 weeks I kept sending you messages asking about the shipment status.

You did not reply.

Since you took my money almost 2 months ago, the only contact I have had from you was a post in this thread saying that you would send the posters this past Monday (May 2nd).  Now you, again, are not replying to my attempts to ascertain that the posters have been shipped.

It's been almost 2 months, you have been paid .... I don't have my posters .... you refuse to get in touch with me....

This is not how a reputable seller should act.

Send me my posters and let me know that you have sent them.  Please.

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2016, 10:11:05 PM »
This thread is turning peculiar

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2016, 10:30:43 PM »
Steve, unfortunately it is becoming peculiar but it would be easy for Jason to rectify it.

Jason, get in touch with me please and please send me the posters.

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2016, 09:03:50 AM »
Jedgerley, Jason, why are you making me run around in circles?
Are you planning to just keep the money I paid March 18 without sending the posters?
Why zero contact from you?

Finding this forum and being a member on it has been a great experience.  This forum has so many active members who have interesting posts, frank exchanges of opinions and freely give support and advice.  All of that goes to building a certain level of trust.  A member can, to a certain extent, trust that any dealings they do with long-standing APF members, particularly ones with hoarder status such as yourself, will go smoothly.

Why are you abusing that trust?

Please send me my 5 posters and let me know that you have sent them and when I should expect them.

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #134 on: May 07, 2016, 09:18:43 AM »
I think he said he was posting it a week ago on Monday? Maybe it was posted then and is on the way to you. Why do you you think it is not in the mail?

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #135 on: May 07, 2016, 09:50:25 AM »
I think he said he was posting it a week ago on Monday? Maybe it was posted then and is on the way to you. Why do you you think it is not in the mail?
He did say that... and maybe they have been posted and are on their way to me.  Considering that it is almost 2 months since I paid for them, a short message saying they've been mailed is not too much to expect.

The first "exchange" went like this: I won the auctions, paid for them on March 18th, a few days later my eBay feed said that they would arrive about April 1st.  I waited until about April 10th and then over a period of about 3 weeks sent him PMs (through this forum), emails and eBay messages just asking to confirm the shipment arrival date.  No reply.  I finally opened a request on eBay.  No reply.

So as a last resort I posted in this thread.  He finally replied on April 30th, saying "Sorry, I never sent them.  I'll send them on Monday".  Fine.  Monday came and went, my eBay feed didn't show any change and no messages saying that "they're in the mail".

So on about May 3/4 I sent him PMs and an eBay message asking "Did you send them?"  No reply.

So I am back to this.

He has the money and as far as I know he still has the posters and I'm the one having to spend my time/energy trying to get some sort of confirmation out of him.  Not cool.

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #136 on: May 07, 2016, 09:51:27 AM »
Jason is good guy and while I can understand your frustration (I would be too) I'm sure he has a good explanation and this particular situation sounds like a one off.  Give a longtime APF er the benefit of the doubt (trust me he's not pulling a fast on you) something unplanned might have happened.

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2016, 10:08:49 AM »
Jason is good guy and while I can understand your frustration (I would be too) I'm sure he has a good explanation and this particular situation sounds like a one off.  Give a longtime APF er the benefit of the doubt (trust me he's not pulling a fast on you) something unplanned might have happened.
Respectfully Vick, I have given him the benefit of the doubt up until this past Wednesday/Thursday.  I never demanded "my money" or the posters for that matter... just an update about the shipping.  He's been checking threads numerous times since I've PMed him and posted in this thread on May 5th.
Yet he can't take the time to send me a 4 or 5 sentence message.

Jedgerley, Jason, other members of this forum are vouching for you, I want to believe them.

Please get in touch with me and please send me the posters.

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
  • edgeslenticulars@gmail.com
« Reply #138 on: May 07, 2016, 10:47:27 AM »
Devin is completely right I have totally dropped the ball. :( after work today I will be packing and taking pics to post here (full disclosure: already promised this before)to put your mind at rest and will try to make it right by giving you some nice freebies. Time has gotten away from me big time. No excuse and Devin has been the most patient but no nonsense type of guy. I thank everyone for vouching cuz notmally I mail the next day. All in all I have been a little self destructive lately and climbing out of my hole now. So thanks and feel free to cuss me out. I am sure you feel like it :/ Apologies sir Devin!

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2016, 11:05:01 AM »
And sorry for not having time now to do a better job of replying back. I should have made time.  Doh.gif

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2016, 11:40:45 AM »
You made time now Jason and I appreciate that, thank you very much thumbsup.gif
Let's put this in the rearview mirror and move on to the next piece of paper that grabs our eyes!
Vick, I stand corrected.
Best to all,
Devin

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2016, 01:10:50 PM »
And when Jason sends you the tracking number, Devin, you can also follow the poster travels with ease.  thumbsup.gif
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 01:11:55 PM by erik1925 »

-Jeff

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2016, 01:38:43 PM »
Actually Jason if you pay for the tracking number you can forgo the "freebies", a tracker would give me real peace of mind.

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #143 on: May 09, 2016, 09:51:43 AM »
I think it's going to be a good day today, let's get this wrapped up Jason! :D

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #144 on: May 09, 2016, 10:36:08 AM »
Today is great. I feel better. Despite my lack of effort This really has weighed me down with guilt on the daily. Will send with tracking. Pulled your posters and packing and packed them up. Pics coming tonight. I will print the label and will ship them tomorrow morning.
Anything I should know about regarding declared value for customs import duties? ( I am assuming insure to full value?)
I will use USPS priority most likely. Usps first class would cost muuuuch less and cant be insured unless using a third party. Ok driving and pulled up to get to work. Over and out

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #145 on: May 09, 2016, 10:41:51 AM »
Hey Jason, yes please insure to full value....thanks very much; have a great day thumbsup.gif

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2016, 05:05:10 PM »
Jason, what's going on? I thought this would have been over and done with by now...

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2016, 07:56:45 PM »
Jason, let's not go through this again.  Please do what you said you would do.  I want to get these closed.

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2016, 08:32:32 PM »
They are in the mail tomorrow sir just got done making another trip to my "poster dungeon"

Offline Hicks77

• Hobbyist
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2016, 11:20:01 PM »
That's great, looking forward to it!