Author Topic: Here's a New Year's Resolution for you that WILL get results!  (Read 2567 times)

Bruce

Here's a New Year's Resolution for you that WILL get results!
« on: December 29, 2013, 10:46:03 AM »
Are you a movie poster dealer who is "poster rich" but "cash poor"? Why not join the hundreds of other movie poster dealers (including a LOT right here on APF!) who have sent ALL or MOST of their slowest moving inventory to us at eMoviePoster.com and we will turn those unwanted posters into cold hard cash!

Now we won't get you your retail prices for those posters (and as you well know, no one can, except by selling them one by one over many years) but we WILL get you far more than ANY dealer or auction house could, and we will do it far faster, because we auction more posters in a year than any auction house or dealer sells in a lifetime.

But one warning: If you send totally "bottom of the barrel" items, then those items will have to go into "bulk lots", so only send those if that is OK with you. But otherwise, we will take EVERYTHING you choose to send, no matter how much "lesser" they are, so you can use this as a chance to really "clean house"!

Go to http://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign to read our simple terms, and in no time at all you can be getting rid of the "fat" in your inventory! If you have been meaning to do this for some time, but simply "have not gotten around to it", why not make this your New Year's Resolution and send your first package off this week?

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 10:46:26 AM by Bruce »

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Re: Here's a New Year's Resolution for you that WILL get results!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 11:46:24 PM »

How about a New Years resolution that EMP doesn't put out any more cheesy ads like this ;)

I can't imagine any dealer would be persuaded by something as silly as this.  Will anybody on this board claim this is effective advertising?

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 11:56:38 PM »
I didn't read it.  All I saw was a bunch of naked men touching themselves.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Online 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 04:54:58 AM »
This ad is erotic

Bruce

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 06:06:00 AM »
The ad is factually correct. There are a large number of dealers who have privately told me that we have "saved" their business, because as eBay has fallen off, they now use EMP sales to replace the "missing" eBay sales. These dealers send us packages every month and we send them multi-thousand dollar checks each month, which is good for everyone.

If you don't like the ads, don't read them. If they are so "cheesy" that they make you no longer order from us, then I can accept that!

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 07:50:09 PM »
If you don't like the ads, don't read them. If they are so "cheesy" that they make you no longer order from us, then I can accept that!

Lesson of the day.  Don't try to return fruit to the grocery store.  Don't mock Bruce's advertising.  Otherwise, you get banned:

Bruce

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 08:09:03 PM »
Lesson of the day.  Don't try to return fruit to the grocery store.  Don't mock Bruce's advertising.  Otherwise, you get banned:

That is not true. Those who run competing auctions currently bid and buy in my auctions. People get banned for not paying, or for other rule breaking.

What a troublemaker you are!