Author Topic: 999 6-sheets, 3-sheets, Argentinean, & Italian one- & two-panels close Thursday!  (Read 3653 times)

Bruce

999 6-sheets, 3-sheets, Argentinean, & Italian one- & two-panels close Thursday! See them all at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html

« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 05:54:36 PM by Bruce »

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Noooooooo!  Do not bid in this auction!  Go away!  You will surely be cursed to the third generation if you bid !!!

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
Noooooooo!  Do not bid in this auction!  Go away!  You will surely be cursed to the third generation if you bid !!!

Ditto

Bruce

Hey guys! There are still an amazing 162 items with no bids, 452 items at $1 or with no bids, 490 items at $2 or less, 531 items at $3 or less, 566 items at $4 or less, and 594 items at $5 or less.

How much LESS bidding could you possibly hope for?

Dread_Pirate_Mel

The one I want already has nine bidders and the deep pockets have not yet made an appearance.

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
The one I want already has nine bidders and the deep pockets have not yet made an appearance.

The trials and tribulations of being a 5 star elite poster collector
Chris

Dread_Pirate_Mel

The trials and tribulations of being a 5 star elite poster collector

Yes, it is not "a" tragedy in the objective sense but it is "my" tragedy in the subjective sense!

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve

Yeah, this one is a goody... I'll wait till the last moment... cheers

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Yeah, this one is a goody... I'll wait till the last moment... cheers

You will be cursed to the 5th generation if you bid.  

Of course, since we both appear to be permanent bachelors, perhaps it doesn't really matter  8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 09:30:14 AM by Dread_Pirate_Mel »

Bruce

Mel, did you get it?

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Mel, did you get it?

The long knives have come out, absolutely as expected.....

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
I bombed out big time. Had to bid a day in advance because on holiday traveling (with my German girlie). I ended up with a poster with a big hole in it, a sort of sexy type poster unsuitable for display and a $12 poster. The rest got way too high bids, arrgh. Who'd have thought posters struggling on ebay to go for $40 went for triple that or more (thats what I bid) and I don't have time to check the final bids. I just hope I got Mel's one ;)