Author Topic: A complete preview of Part I of our December Major Auction & teasers!  (Read 2074 times)

Bruce

At your leisure, please go to http://www.emovieposter.com/online/201312Decpreviews/?p=1 to view a complete preview of Part I of our December Major Auction!

Remember that this is just Part I of this remarkable set of auctions. Part II will contain around 500 linenbacked one-sheets, Part III will contain around 500 linenbacked posters that are not one-sheets (all sizes), and Part IV will contain all unbacked items (we may have so many items that are unbacked that we may add a Part V!).

We know full well that you have many different places where you can spend your money, so we do all we can to make buying from us as pleasant an experience as possible, and we strive to be as problem-free as possible (and on the rare occasions when there is any sort of problem, we offer great customer service and make certain to resolve the problem to your satisfaction, even if it means we lose money!).

This set of auctions contains our finest selection in many years. In addition to the 1950s horror/sci-fi collection seen in the gallery above, we also have lots of wonderful other items in the other parts. Here are seven teaser ads showing some of the posters in the other parts:

We look forward to having you visit the actual auctions when they start on November 24th, 26th, 28th, and December 1st. We think you will surely agree that this is our best set of auctions in many years, and that you will have trouble deciding exactly which items you most want to go after. If you have any questions about these auctions, please let us know. Best of luck on any items you bid on in any of the parts in this December Major Auction!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 09:41:54 PM by Bruce »