Movie Posters > General Discussion

BEST MOVIE POSTERS ONLINE: New Buy and Sell Movie Poster Site OPEN to JOIN

(1/1)

brude:
At the risk of getting booted to the For Sale section of APF, I am offering this 'public service announcement' under General Discussion because this is an offer too good to resist...

Hello all.  Brude the messenger here to spread the word about a new site that should interest each and every one of you.
A good friend of mine from Pakistan by the name of Moin, has upgraded his website to an auction / sale site...  Moin is known as the SULTAN of POSTERS.  He is a gentleman who was brought into the business of movie memorabilia by his movie-minded father.  Moin has a huge personal collection and has been selling posters, postcards and other ephemera on Ebay.  This new site is a dream of his and it is starting out nicely.  New auction software has been uploaded just a few days ago and it is very cool.

http://www.bestmoviepostersonline.com/

Now, why would any of you be more than casually interested? Let me explain.
Moin has made a very generous offer to extend free membership and free stores to any and all forum members who want to sell their stuff or buy some stuff.
As you can see, I have set up a shop and am gathering items to post.
I used my same name and avatar so you would recognize me.

http://www.bestmoviepostersonline.com/shop.php?name=Brudes-Movie-Posters-and-More&user_id=100010

Scroll around and check out the site and JOIN!  Registration is easy. And, like I said, Moin will let you set up a store and post as many items as you want -- FREE OF CHARGE!  Offers this good don't come often, so do as I did -- take advantage and set up shop NOW! You can use regular auction styles or Buy it Nows and, you can set your posters to automatically re-post for as long as it takes the item to sell.  There are NO seller's fees.  There are NO buyer's fees.  There are NO commissions.  There are NO charges.  It is FREE, FREE, FREE!  Your only responsibility as a seller is to post, sell and ship.  That's it.

So, if you want to turn some of your extra posters, pressbooks, lobbies, etc. into cash to pay the bills or just finance your movie poster collecting mania, I suggest you run (don't walk) to Bestmoviepostersonline.com and start selling.

When you're ready to set up shop, contact Moin by email at moinmuni@yahoo.com and he will help you open house and set up. It just takes a few minutes and you'll be posting to your heart's content. I actually found it easier and more user friendly than Ebay and, did I tell you it's FREE?

NOTE: You will need an email account other than Yahoo for receiving messaging of your sales. I used my hotmail account which works fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version