Author Topic: Wanted: "End Of Watch" British Quad  (Read 2545 times)

ChrisNightingale

Wanted: "End Of Watch" British Quad
« on: September 04, 2013, 03:46:34 PM »
Hi everybody,

I'm on the look out for a British Quad for the Jake GyllenHaal and Michael Pena film "End Of Watch".

So if anyone has one for sale I would be very interested.  I ideally want one in mint condition and rolled but will consider any offers

thanks,

Chris

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
Re: Wanted: "End Of Watch" British Quad
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 04:47:03 PM »
If I were you I would send a message to Tob or m154cath. They might have one or know where to get one. They are both in the UK and can get their hands on some newer stuff. Oh and  welcome1

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 07:33:09 PM »
Hey Randy, I think Chris is also in the UK!  :)

Hi Chris, what happened to your website? I used to really enjoy looking through your collection. Hope the collecting is going well, if I see an end of watch quad, I'll PM you.

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 09:42:11 PM »
Oh okay lol. I looked at his profile and it never said where he was located. Just thought I would throw the suggestion out there. Post your collection Chris we would all love to see it.

ChrisNightingale

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 06:43:17 AM »
Hi guys

Thanks for the replies.  Yes you're right I'm in the UK - and must admit that I have been a bit silent on the forum for the past few years (you know other interests come along every so often and take over like music production and video arcade machines!!!)

I still have must poster collection online but my collecting has slowed a little - mainly cos I have almost got all the posters I want!!

But as you know every so often a film comes along that you have to have the poster for.  I have a US 1 sheet in the mail but love the look of the quad.

I'll pm the guy you mentioned and Tob thanks for keeping an eye out for one- I thought there would more available!!

I'll also update my profile - you should be able to see my poster collection in my signiture :)

Thanks again

Chris
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 07:40:04 AM by ChrisNightingale »

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 01:24:29 PM »
You have some very nice pieces in your collection. I have been after the Rocky 2 advance that you have for awhile.

ChrisNightingale

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 06:04:08 PM »
You have some very nice pieces in your collection. I have been after the Rocky 2 advance that you have for awhile.

Thanks Randy for the kind words.  Yes the Rocky 2 advance is kinda cool isn't cos of the boxing style bill poster - I also love the film.

Thanks,

Chris

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 11:22:11 PM »
That is exactly why I like it. It is different then the rest of the poster for Rocky. One day I will have one. I love all the films although I was not to crazy about part 5 with Tommy Gunn and Rocky Balboa. Last I heard is that they are coming out with more but it is going to be based off of Apollo Creed's grandson.

ChrisNightingale

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 07:50:05 AM »
I liked the first 3 but 4 was a bit 80s and as you say the less said about number 5 the better.  Wow a film about Apollo Creed's grandson - that could be interesting!!!

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 01:11:14 PM »
That is what I read. I just do not remember where lol. I would like to see it. I am sure it won't be as good as the original Rocky movies though.