Movie Posters > Poster Artists & Designers

Boris Vallejo

<< < (2/7) > >>

kovacs01:
Some commercial posters I picked up featuring Boris art.

archie leach:

--- Quote from: kovacs01 on April 13, 2010, 10:47:02 AM ---Ok, he is one of of my favorite poster artists ,and the only one I am currently collecting.  Unlike some, Struzan for example, he has 2 dozen posters at most.  This thread is intended to serve as a master list of posters containing Boris art, and eventually house photos of all of those posters.  Maybe if this one works out well, others can do the same for other artists.  It would certainly prove a valuable resource to collectors.

US Theatrical One Sheets

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

--- End quote ---

I'm sure that you are aware of the two different versions of the poster.   The regular (as shown) and the advance, with the 'Blah Blah' credits.  Either way it's one of my all time favorite posters.

Chop-Top:
I don't have a picture of mine right now, but I've got the theatrical one sheet for Deathstalker 2, which shows the girl wearing a g-string rather than a bikini bottom like in the video poster.

kovacs01:
Really?  Is it the same art, with just a g-string bottom instead of the bikini?  I didn't even think Deathstalker II was released theatrically...........

I'd love to see a picture.

Chop-Top:
Yes, it's the exact same artwork, but with a blue g-string instead of a regular blue bottom. It's also 27 x 41. I'm not sure if it's the theatrical version, but it's definitely a different version. I'll try to upload a pic in a sec.

I just noticed that her top is also skimpier in this version:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version