Collecting and Collectibles in Other Areas > Show Us Your Other Collectibles

Lost in Space B9 Robot - 1:1 Scale

(1/6) > >>

erik1925:
I worked on this for a while.. then opted to move him on to another B9 builder and collector. He was rather impressive at over 6.5' tall, I have to admit.

And it was fun assembling and gathering as many of the parts and components as i did.   :)

CSM:
Do you know if the new builder/collector completed it?  If so any pics?  :)

erik1925:
No idea if he completed it. He literally drove overnight, down from the San Francisco area, to come and pick it up.. and then drove on down to Disneyland in Anaheim for the day...lol

I have emailed and asked about updated pics but none have been forthcoming.. methinks that means it's not done yet.  ;)

50s:
How awesome! Well done. Did it do anything like move or flash lights or speak?!

erik1925:

--- Quote from: 50s on July 01, 2013, 03:44:34 AM ---How awesome! Well done. Did it do anything like move or flash lights or speak?!

--- End quote ---

I had a disc of Dick Teufeld's recorded lines from the series, the neon "mouth" and a number of the chest and belly lights in place, but none of the major wiring was done, as i was still obtaining parts. The claws literally arrived a few days before he was sold.

I did tests tho, with the neon, and voice activated controller, and that worked great! Totally in sync with the voice. Was very cool!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version