Author Topic: December 2009  (Read 29570 times)

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: December 2009
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2010, 05:36:15 PM »
Mango is owned and was created by Penelope Cruz and her sister.  They do runways in NYC and are quickly becoming one of the most fashionable newcomers.

T.
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2010, 08:15:39 AM »
maybe i will have to see if they have perfume and get some for my wife!
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Re: Tim Burton MoMA
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2015, 02:13:29 PM »
Just got this one in yesterday. I'm not sure if there were any other designs done to advertise this. If anyone in NY has seen any please let me know.

Skyjackers..

I was perusing around the forum and came across this piece you picked up years ago. Love the design!!

Bravo!  thumbsup.gif

Do you still have this in your collection?

-Jeff

Offline skyjackers

• Hoarder
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2015, 06:41:44 AM »
Many thanks Jeff,

I still have this and about 20 or so others that I've collected as this exhibition works it's way around the World. There are a few that I would love to add such as the Polish version and the current German version. My luck seems to have run out on those at the moment. This is the last one I managed to get, a B2 on very thick paper. Has a nice quality to it and is a welcome addition!

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2015, 10:43:48 AM »
What are those?  I have this one.  It this part of a series?

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2015, 12:37:32 PM »
Many thanks Jeff,

I still have this and about 20 or so others that I've collected as this exhibition works it's way around the World. There are a few that I would love to add such as the Polish version and the current German version. My luck seems to have run out on those at the moment. This is the last one I managed to get, a B2 on very thick paper. Has a nice quality to it and is a welcome addition!

Another nice one there, skyjackers. What an interesting design, to that B2, rather than just using the imagery that was so comon and "passed around."

And T, isnt the art on yours and sky's original sketches done by Burton? Similar to pre-production ideas or boards?

-Jeff

Offline skyjackers

• Hoarder
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2015, 09:14:39 AM »
What are those?  I have this one.  It this part of a series?

T

No, I've just tried to collect the posters for the touring Tim Burton exhibition. It stated at MOMA then LACMA and has been all over the World since. Currently in Germany after Japan, Poland, France, Australia etc, etc.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2015, 11:18:38 AM »
I see.  That's a fun little endeavor.  How many are they?  Can you show them all?

T
My Personal Collection