Author Topic: Where Thread gone? - U.K. BUYERS TAKE NOTE....  (Read 50339 times)

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
Re: Where Thread gone? - U.K. BUYERS TAKE NOTE....
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2013, 04:12:05 PM »
The only way within UK law that would lead to a successful prosecution,was if said statement contained an element of menace.
Fails on that criteria,for a start..
Are WW2 jokes off limits too?

Stew

OK, Mr. Lawyer.  If you want to go to an authority, and repeat the statements that Paul Waines made, and learn the hard way whether or not you can be prosecuted, then that is your prerogative.  Or if you want to joke about something like that to the face of the victims or the families of people who have been devastated by terrorist attacks similar to the ones that PW mentioned and you two think are so funny, then good luck.

You continue to deflect, when the primary issue is that I called both of you out and said that PW's statements are not funny (to most people), and the logic behind them is idiotic.  Yet you two continued to carry on "joking" and saying I had a "hissy fit" and I'm a "drama queen" when that is absolutely not the case.  You guys started this, you guys kept making little "cheeky" deflective remarks, and this is what it has turned into, and the other thread is gone now that shows you two acting like clowns.

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2013, 04:16:53 PM »
I was googling a bit and apparently there are places where some phrases could get you in trouble (like saying "I want to kill the president" in the US, or screaming "fire" in a crowded place).
I believe that down here in the uncivilized south - ;D- there aren't such restrictions. In fact, there's a few songs that come to my mind in wich killing the president is an important part of the lyrics...

Specifically talking about Paul's phrase, I hardly think it was a terrorist threat, but someone obviously saw it the other way.  :(

Not all the same laws apply to everywhere.  It's a moot argument at this point because I'm not going to repeat the statements in the other thread, that are clearly shameful, and in violation of laws, some of which are international.  For the record, I said it was a "borderline terrorist threat" as it can be interpreted differently.

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2013, 04:19:43 PM »
Not all the same laws apply to everywhere.  It's a moot argument at this point because I'm not going to repeat the statements in the other thread, that are clearly shameful, and in violation of laws, some of which are international.  For the record, I said it was a "borderline terrorist threat" as it can be interpreted differently.
What makes you think I`m a lawyer?
I noticed you used the word borderline...is that because you don`t have the balls to make a false accusation?
What laws are you referring too???

Stew

Threenero

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2013, 04:33:09 PM »
 Or if you want to joke about something like that to the face of the victims or the families of people who have been devastated by terrorist attacks similar to the ones that PW mentioned and you two think are so funny, then good luck.

I am a victim (0magh 15-8-98)
And i found the comments in the removed thread amusing.

some people need to lighten the hell up.

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2013, 04:37:40 PM »
What makes you think I`m a lawyer?
I noticed you used the word borderline...is that because you don`t have the balls to make a false accusation?
What laws are you referring too???

Stew

I said "borderline" because there is some discretion regarding the legalities in statements such as Paul Waines', as they could be interpreted differently. 

P.S. It's clear that you're not a lawyer.

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2013, 04:41:25 PM »
I said "borderline" because there is some discretion regarding the legalities in statements such as Paul Waines', as they could be interpreted differently. 

P.S. It's clear that you're not a lawyer.
:)

Stew

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2013, 04:42:18 PM »
I am a victim (0magh 15-8-98)
And i found the comments in the removed thread amusing.

some people need to lighten the hell up.

I'm glad you are doing well.  The fact is that the issue is of a very serious nature, and not something that is considered by many to be a "joke."  Trying to express that sentiment, that PW's comments could be interpreted differently, is an exercise in futility.

Threenero

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2013, 04:45:51 PM »
I'm glad you are doing well.  The fact is that the issue is of a very serious nature, and not something that is considered by many to be a "joke."  Trying to express that sentiment, that PW's comments could be interpreted differently, is an exercise in futility.

yet you still persist.

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2013, 04:56:30 PM »
yet you still persist.

Yeah, I don't ignore people when they are directing comments towards or about me.

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2013, 04:57:10 PM »
I'm glad you are doing well.
How would he know?

Stew

Bruce

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2013, 05:03:49 PM »

Any way this can become a mute argument?

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2013, 05:25:46 PM »
Any way this can become a mute argument?

The thread was deleted for a reason, and then it (partially) continued here, and people continued to call me out.  Amazing that no one else stood up publicly to the statements Paul Waines made in his deleted thread, as they would be cause for alarm for any business and its employees.  Apparently, it was easier just to delete the thread, and the person who was responsible for the statements in question to not take any accountability for them.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:29:11 PM by NeoLoco »

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2013, 05:29:38 PM »
The thread was deleted for a reason, and then it (partially) continued here, and people continued to call me out.  Amazing that no one else stood up publicly to the statements Paul Waines made in his deleted thread, as they would be cause for alarm for any business and its employees.  Apparently, it was easier just to delete the thread, and the person who was responsible for the statements in question to not take any personal accountability for them.
What reason?

Stew

Threenero

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2013, 05:31:55 PM »
The thread was deleted for a reason, and then it (partially) continued here, and people continued to call me out.  Amazing that no one else stood up publicly to the statements Paul Waines made in his deleted thread, as they would be cause for alarm for any business and its employees.  Apparently, it was easier just to delete the thread, and the person who was responsible for the statements in question to not take any accountability for them.

You are the one that continued it here.
It was dead and blown up and you brought it back.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:41:44 PM by Threenero »

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2013, 05:36:53 PM »
You are the one that continued it here.
It was dead and blown up and brought it back.
Dude you may have broken many laws by saying that...which ones I`m not sure of..still trying to get an answer from the US resident expert.

Stew

Threenero

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2013, 05:40:45 PM »
Dude you may have broken many laws by saying that...which ones I`m not sure of..still trying to get an answer from the US resident expert.

Stew

I'll come quietly
Just have to mail something first.

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2013, 05:42:41 PM »
I'll come quietly

rofl1

Stew

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2013, 05:51:31 PM »
I'll come quietly

laugh1
It's more than a Hobby...

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2013, 05:55:23 PM »
I'll say one thing for Mr Loco, he sure can build a mountain out of a mole-hill...

Seriously, has he lost the plot?? 

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2013, 06:00:14 PM »
I'll say one thing for Mr Loco, he sure can build a mountain out of a mole-hill...

Not sure if I should be associating with potential terrorists Paul..your on your own..

Stew

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2013, 06:01:22 PM »
I have your address Stew....

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2013, 06:03:12 PM »
I have your address Stew....
Feck..

Stew

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2013, 06:04:13 PM »

Why was your thread deleted in the first place?  You made the wild statements in that thread.  Would you like me to add some screenshots of that thread and your bizarre statements here so this thread can be deleted also?

The thread that contained your out of line statements is deleted and you think that you don't have to explain yourself.  Amazing how you continue to deflect every question I've asked you, and act like there's something wrong with me. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 06:08:15 PM by NeoLoco »

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2013, 06:05:57 PM »
Why was your thread deleted in the first place?  You made the wild statements in that thread.  Would you like me to add some screenshots of that thread and your bizarre statements here so this thread can be deleted also?

Amazing how you continue to deflect every question I've asked you, and act like there's something wrong with me.
There is only one person deflecting here Neo..

Stew

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2013, 06:09:36 PM »
There is only one person deflecting here Neo..

Stew

Stewart, please tell me one question that Paul has answered, and one comment of his that holds some accountability for his comments that precipitated this.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 06:09:54 PM by NeoLoco »