Author Topic: Japanese Paris Je T'aime  (Read 1889 times)

Offline GemGem

• Hobbyist
    • GemGem movie posters
Japanese Paris Je T'aime
« on: March 22, 2013, 08:57:39 AM »
Okay this is going to probably fall under the 'never in a million years' catagory but there simply must be one of these somewhere??? I'm looking for the Japanese poster for Paris Je T'aime. I have the chirashi for it so I suppose it'll have to do for now but I've been looking for one for over 2 years now with no joy so I thought I'd throw it out to the forum. It looks like this:

Ta very much! Gemma :-*
Roll, roll, roll, Rollergirl!!!

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
Re: Japanese Paris Je T'aime
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 10:51:40 AM »
Okay this is going to probably fall under the 'never in a million years' catagory but there simply must be one of these somewhere??? I'm looking for the Japanese poster for Paris Je T'aime. I have the chirashi for it so I suppose it'll have to do for now but I've been looking for one for over 2 years now with no joy so I thought I'd throw it out to the forum. It looks like this:

Ta very much! Gemma :-*

If I see one I'll let you know... I also have the chirashi of this wall-papered up in my media room :)

http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php?topic=286.10

Offline GemGem

• Hobbyist
    • GemGem movie posters
Re: Japanese Paris Je T'aime
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 11:22:36 AM »
Oh that's a cool idea. I have loads of chirashi in envelopes at the moment so I need to think about displaying them! I've got that 400 Blows one too!
Roll, roll, roll, Rollergirl!!!