Movie Posters > Wanted

The Neverending Story (1984)

<< < (2/10) > >>

kovacs01:
Here is a couple of more, not too often seen, designs to add to your list Pratsch, if you like them.  If not, thats cool too but I figured I would make you aware if you had not seen them before.  I have them, but not for sale (sorry).

Romanian

Japanese B1 -- not sure if the B2 has the same design.  There is another Japanese design that I know comes in the B2 size.  Maybe one of our resident Japanese collectors (Holiday, Dale, etc) can chime in with the answer.

pratschm:
I was not aware of those! Wow, very cool. Thanks!

rdavey26:
Check Holiday's collection he has a couple Neverending Story posters from all over the world. The are a couple Japanese B2's, polish, east german, a couple german posters. I am not sure if he has a B1 I did not look that far through them. Here is the link to Holiday's collection. I hope he doesn't mind.
http://www.mypostercollection.com/

He has a ton of nice pieces in his collection.

eatbrie:
The Neverending Story is one of my favorite 80s movies, and I agree, Holiday's collection on that title and in general is one of the best there is.  Good luck finding any of the posters he has up there.

T

pratschm:
Thanks for the link rdavey. I'll check them out.

The Neverending Story is also one of my favorites, T. The book is a great read as well. At this rate I'm hoping to just be able to find one of the ones I posted above (in my price range).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version