Author Topic: Rogue one UV coated printer's proof  (Read 3063 times)

MJC

Rogue one UV coated printer's proof
« on: September 12, 2016, 07:56:17 PM »
I just received this amazing poster today!! Only 30 of these untrimmed versions exist.  The UV coating gives the poster a sexy sexy sheen.  Plus it enhances the contrast favorably and make the blue pop.  I know I'm gonna love the movie but I really hope it is a smashing success to the masses.  That will make this rare puppy even rarer!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 08:13:04 PM by MJC »

Online skyjackers

• Hoarder
Re: Rogue one UV coated printer's proof
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 05:02:02 AM »
Very nice. You are fond of your UV coated Star Wars posters aren't you.

MJC

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 07:34:30 AM »
Indeed, I am, and for several reasons.  Improved looks, improved durability, guaranteed not to be a fake - the list goes on.  Plus, my source couldn't be any closer to the posters' point of origin which guarantees minimal handling.  Both are gem mint condition.  I can't wait to see what they come up for Episode 8!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 07:35:17 AM by MJC »

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 01:10:11 PM »
Congrats on the pickup. Very nice.  thumbsup.gif

-Jeff

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 06:25:51 PM »
I just received this amazing poster today!! Only 30 of these untrimmed versions exist.  The UV coating gives the poster a sexy sexy sheen.  Plus it enhances the contrast favorably and make the blue pop.  I know I'm gonna love the movie but I really hope it is a smashing success to the masses.  That will make this rare puppy even rarer!

Hey Mike, how did you learn that only 30 of these untrimmed copies exist?

And what would have been the reason to make this small number with this UV coating? Were they to be used in certain, special locations? Any idea why they were created in the first place? (or any other info about them that you might have?)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 06:35:14 PM by erik1925 »

-Jeff