Author Topic: Pawn Stars movie poster  (Read 63761 times)

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia
Re: Pawn Stars movie poster
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2012, 06:56:20 PM »
Well, it is a tad bit more entertaining than hearing Rich and Enki debate about how long the lines are at a pawn shop and how much retail space is devoted to t-shirt sales.   wynk

Brian

that's debatable

:P

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2012, 08:38:48 AM »
Ok, I had it with this argument, I decided to check it out, flew over and had a look. Seemed pretty crowded to me, packed even, my head only just fit in.

An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2012, 09:35:42 AM »
 laugh1 clap    Fantastic....
It's more than a Hobby...

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2012, 09:41:03 AM »
laugh1 clap    Fantastic....

+1

Ari brings Xmas joy the entire poster world.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 09:42:01 AM by Zorba »

Offline enki

• Collector
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2012, 09:49:41 AM »
 sm1

Offline ATLfun

• Hoarder
« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2012, 09:57:54 AM »
Ok, I had it with this argument, I decided to check it out, flew over and had a look. Seemed pretty crowded to me, packed even, my head only just fit in.

+2 

Well done.
   "Please step away from the keyboard.  In my unsolicited opinion, you paid too much for your poster," said APF Price Police Officer Thierry.  

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2012, 11:10:34 AM »

laugh1 laugh1 laugh1 laugh1

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2012, 12:09:41 PM »
I didn't think there would be any way to fit your ginormous arse in there
Chris

• Post-aholic
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2012, 02:47:58 PM »
I didn't think there would be any way to fit your ginormous arse in there

it's easy.. it goes right in between the other ginormous asses there

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder

-------

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2012, 09:47:02 AM »
If this is true, then Pawn Stars has crossed the line into viewer fraud IMHO.  I saw this episode and thought the transformation was pretty remarkable....

Offline enki

• Collector
« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2012, 09:49:50 AM »
It's true. There were a lot of people upset with that episode. I think there was some other shadiness going on too, where the guy who sold it was Restoration Rick's brother or something like that. The whole thing was staged.

Offline Ari

• Curator
« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2012, 09:58:17 AM »
But the show isn't real anyway, like operation repo etc.
Sort of like watching Blair witch or troll hunter, or Fox News.
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline enki

• Collector
« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2012, 10:11:06 AM »
But the show isn't real anyway, like operation repo etc.
Sort of like watching Blair witch or troll hunter, or Fox News.

The Blair Witch Project was a factual documentary.

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #113 on: December 25, 2012, 10:55:43 AM »

So is Capricorn One
Chris

Offline enki

• Collector
« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2012, 11:42:13 AM »
So is Capricorn One

I prefer Apollo 18.

• Post-aholic
« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2012, 02:38:09 PM »

So is Capricorn One

at least Chris is being sarcastic

-------

Offline Severen

• Hobbyist
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2013, 02:50:45 PM »
As a former Vegas local (I miss living in Vegas) my girl and I went down to the store when the show started to get popular. They were filming something in the parking lot so all the guys were there. My fiancé wanted her picture taken with them ( I know, lame) and Rick and chum lee were nice enough to take time out to do that. The store was busy but you can definitely get in and browse around. The shop seemed a lot smaller to me in person then it does on tv, just your typical pawn shop. They have a little area in the back where they sell the t-shirts and souvenirs. The old man was actually sitting back there doing autographs or something. The rest of the shop seems like a normal pawnshop with the jewelry, tools, electronics, etc. with a handful of unique items you see on the show. They obviously clear all the people out of the shop when they shoot inside. It's funny, for a number of years I was in a fantasy football league with their sports memorabilia "expert" that they call in from time to time. He owns a sports card shop in town and we would go there every year for our draft. Small world.

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2013, 04:12:57 PM »
But more importantly how would you rate it on the nuts to asses busy scale?
Chris

• Post-aholic
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2013, 10:12:19 PM »
But more importantly how would you rate it on the nuts to asses busy scale?

zero.. the only way it could happen is if the 25 people they allow in for a tour are each over 400 lbs

-------

Online 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2013, 08:02:44 AM »
I dont know where to mention this but I started watching tv in the past week after a longgg hiatus like years.
In the past days American Pickers, Hardcore Pawn, Pawn Stars show, well, they were quite good. I stooped and watched a back to back episode today of The Bachelor (yeah laugh) but I liked it, the cat fights  :o and some hot girls wearing not much.

What are all the crazy USA programs on tv though!  Today I watched:
- My Crazy Obsession feature an elderly couple with a sex toy collection (in total worth more $ than the house, countless dolls they bathed and whatevered), dressing them up and photographing them around town like one as a police officer and propped up outside a police station to photograph till the cop pulled up with siren angry, and a old guy who thought he was the president of USA and built himself an oval office replica in his house and a car with flags like JFK he drove in with his family and picked his kids up from school in.
- Operation Repo, I mean WTF... that big woman... anyway in 2 repros insane people pulled huge knives and were going crazy about there car being taken, and another came out of building from fleecing business for charity donations during the repro then tried to bribe the repro guy with that charity money...
- Gattor Boys and also Swamp People annoying the hell out of alligators or crocs and swimming in creeks with next to no visibility with a noose to grab them when face to face with the croc
- Rat B*stards... Ive never seen such big rats, like pigs with buck teeth, these guys were getting $10 a head to shoot them in swamps with guns that Rambo would have been proud of. There they were uncovering some foliage then rat-a-tat-tat it was like world war 3 sounding like machine gun fire shoot these things about 50 of them bouncing and exploding.
- Hoarders, my g*d why is there food slops on the floor and their rooms mountains of junk with no where to walk.
- Turtle man + now Jail is on... Jeez those people are not the full quid turning up at that police station

The past days I have seen even more US shows.  What happened to the Brady Bunch? I think I've seen too much, but some could be compulsive viewing (like American Pickers). Last night I watched a doco show about a guy a year or two ago who was a army vet I think, collected 50 tigers, lions... killed himself opened the cages and let them escape, probably hoping they go into the community. That was interesting, though I remember it in the news

So, I realised, there are more nut jobs out there, than me collecting these posters.

Offline Ari

• Curator
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2013, 08:15:59 AM »
Yes, as with aliens receiving television signals from earth and judging is from the madness that is American television, is non Americans can also stare dumbfounded at the biggest freak show in history.

Btw I watched bachelor also, I have some real questions about that show.

He has such trouble choosing which will be his WIFE, he has chemistry for multiples, maybe I'm fussy, but I've never been in a position where I've thought, which one? (Yeah yeah hold the jokes, I've had girls fighting over me before)
You know or you don't, and if you don't, then it's not there.
Maybe I'm old fashioned. If he thought ID LIKE TO ROOT THEM ALL, I understand. But it's like he "is in live" with most of them. And HOW is it that THEY ALL ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM?

Makes no sense, I assume the women just want to WIN. And the bloke enjoys kissing and possibly rooting as many as he can.

But it's tv at it's worst, which means, I can't look away, so it's not really the worst, that would be the weather, which makes no sense, unless your a fisherman, or something or their is a cyclone, why do you need to know the weather? LOOK OUTSIDE IDIOT.
And then they tell you what the temp was that day... DID YOU SLEEP ALL DAY? And if you did. WHY DO YOU CARE?

Yah weather should be axed from tv.

Also sport is NOT news, unless is a drug scandal or something. Which team wins and scores isn't news, it can have it's own snow like entertainment "news" which isn't news either, they are both entertainment.
Do we get what happened to Romeo and Juliette on the news? No.
Fuck it.

Oh that's right, pawn stars, it's packed but not crammed.

An Error Has Occurred!

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2013, 09:25:41 AM »
Uh you guys know the Bachelor is nut-shrinking show right?

I put it on for the wife, let her estrogen start flowing, make sure she is suitably riled up by all the drama and cat fighting - and then strategically escape to the man cave ;)
Chris

Offline Ari

• Curator
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2013, 09:27:11 AM »
Mine could do with some shrinking.
:p
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline 110x75

• Hoarder
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2013, 09:37:18 AM »
Mine could do with some shrinking.
:p

Ballsy declaration, my friend.
Matias
http://110x75.blogspot.com.ar/

IG: @cinepapelarchivo

Mirosae

« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2013, 09:41:54 AM »
Yes, as with aliens receiving television signals from earth and judging is from the madness that is American television, is non Americans can also stare dumbfounded at the biggest freak show in history.

Btw I watched bachelor also, I have some real questions about that show.

He has such trouble choosing which will be his WIFE, he has chemistry for multiples,

Makes no sense, I assume the women just want to WIN. And the bloke enjoys kissing and possibly rooting as many as he can.

But it's tv at it's worst, which means, I can't look away, so it's not really the worst, that would be the weather, which makes no sense, unless your a fisherman, or something or their is a cyclone, why do you need to know the weather? LOOK OUTSIDE IDIOT.
And then they tell you what the temp was that day... DID YOU SLEEP ALL DAY? And if you did. WHY DO YOU CARE?

Yah weather should be axed from tv.

Also sport is NOT news, unless is a drug scandal or something. Which team wins and scores isn't news, it can have it's own snow like entertainment "news" which isn't news either, they are both entertainment.
Do we get what happened to Romeo and Juliette on the news? No.
Fuck it.

Oh that's right, pawn stars, it's packed but not crammed.

maybe I'm fussy, but I've never been in a position where I've thought, which one? (Yeah yeah hold the jokes, I've had girls fighting over me before)
You know or you don't, and if you don't, then it's not there.
Maybe I'm old fashioned. If he thought ID LIKE TO ROOT THEM ALL, I understand. But it's like he "is in live" with most of them. And HOW is it that THEY ALL ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM?

That goes for women too. Some people can be '''in live'' for more than one person. Personally I envy that, more fun for them, they say the more the merrier. And doubt all women are ''in live'' with him. He is a triple A.  AAA++++ But makes great tv.

Speaking of which, I prefer the sister programme, where she has to pick him but turns out he could be gay. I always go for the wrong one. Nearly all the most handsome, the ''smell-delicious-I-will- bite-you-for- good" looking guy turns out to be the gay one...dammit.

My favourite shows are the ''buy it now'' channels. I cannot believe the amount of rubbish they sell. Yes,  fab jumper, for your loved one, "with pink rabbits"- "oh yeah, that will cheer him up".  "Oh yes, look, the quality, it is outstanding". " uhmm quality, ALL 100% POLYESTER UHMMM".  "LOOK, and it is sooooo cheap, so good.".. " YES, YES, $67.00" "Oh yes I am liking the rabbit". "Oh yes, rabbit is good" "oh, YES, YES, oh".  JUMPER SOLD. RABBIT NOT INCLUDED.

And leave the weather alone. What's the fuss EH? You growing chillis now. Need to keep an eye on weather man and the moon. Not on those Marlene Dietrich's legs