Author Topic: If you could have any movie prop, what would it be?  (Read 51203 times)

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
Re: If you could have any movie prop, what would it be?
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2019, 09:30:18 PM »

Laputa for Godzillas?  Okie

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2019, 11:48:02 PM »
If i can pick only one it would be Jessica Alba's bottom from Into the Blue (2005) and if i could pick two it would be Jessica Alba's top and bottom from that movie.

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2019, 12:22:07 AM »
If i can pick only one it would be Jessica Alba's bottom from Into the Blue (2005) and if i could pick two it would be Jessica Alba's top and bottom from that movie.

imbecile.gif

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2019, 10:07:09 PM »
or the table that Frankenstein was brought to life on in 1931

You're not messing around, Richie: straight for Frankie's furniture!  Man, I've got to think bigger about this...

Okie

Offline redman

• Collector
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2019, 01:16:33 PM »
i don't know if a character can be a prop - a prop is something used? - but who cares! i choose coraline for my coffee table

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2019, 12:38:15 AM »
i don't know if a character can be a prop - a prop is something used? - but who cares! i choose coraline for my coffee table

Man, that movie creeped out my family!  Glad you chose a normal eyed image, Redman.  Okie

Offline redman

• Collector
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2019, 03:12:03 PM »
Man, that movie creeped out my family!  Glad you chose a normal eyed image, Redman.  Okie

about 2 years ago i watched Coraline, the next night Coraline with commentary and the night after that Coraline 3D ;D
the jumper that she is wearing was hand-knitted by somebody using tiny knitting needles

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2019, 05:53:15 PM »
about 2 years ago i watched Coraline, the next night Coraline with commentary and the night after that Coraline 3D ;D
the jumper that she is wearing was hand-knitted by somebody using tiny knitting needles

Tiny knitting needles!  That screams of Gaiman, eh?  Okie

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2019, 02:55:47 PM »
Y'know, I nearly had that face mask.
Back when the film premiered on VHS, I was at the VSDA show in Las Vegas and they wheeled Hopkins in with the mask on.
When he took it off, it was laid on a table while we interviewed him.
I was within arm's reach of it and I couldn't take my eyes off it.
I thought for a second about smuggling it out in my jacket, but my conscience got the better of me.

Brude interviewed Sir Anthony Hopkins?!  I know this is an older post, though it's still pretty darn cool!  Okie

Offline Tazerface

• Beginner
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2021, 09:20:20 AM »
I’d probably want to own Biff’s cane from BTTF or the golden idol from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Maybe even the wolf’s head cane from The Wolf Man

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2021, 02:21:18 PM »
Great choices, Tazerface.  I'd grab the Wolf Cane!  Okie

I’d probably want to own Biff’s cane from BTTF or the golden idol from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Maybe even the wolf’s head cane from The Wolf Man

Online Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2021, 04:09:02 PM »
Good call on the canes.  The Wolf Man is an old school classic and all but personally I'm more into BTTF, and speed, so I'd go for the Pitbull hoverboard  8)

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2021, 06:35:24 PM »
I want Jack Torrance’s ax.  After spending Christmas with my in-laws, I’m feeling very creative hahaha

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2021, 07:33:03 PM »
Hi T, How was the Overlook Christmas buffet this year?  Okie

I want Jack Torrance’s ax.  After spending Christmas with my in-laws, I’m feeling very creative hahaha

T

Offline Stefano

• Hobbyist
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2022, 11:46:30 PM »
Lon Chaney Sr's mask that he wore in THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, or his complete Red Death costume, along with the skull topped & snake staff that he walked down the opera staircase with, during the color Bal Masque sequence.  bed1

Ohh, that's a great idea.  I wonder whatever became of Lon Chaney's mask from Phantom. 
I was thinking about the chandelier, but that's too big for my place.

I'd have to go with something I could easily slip into my pocket, like the heart of the ocean from "Titanic." 

Offline Dr Bill

• Hobbyist
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2022, 01:16:48 PM »

T

We vacationed in Maine last year, flying into Bangor, King's home. I found a memorabilia shop there dedicated to King's movies. He had one of several actual axes used in the movie and let me hold it. No fake prop - it was real, and very heavy. The Steven King tour there is fun as well - lots of locations used by King in his stories, his first humble home, and his more not so humble present one.