Author Topic: Limited Edition DVDs, etc For Sale  (Read 2934 times)

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
Limited Edition DVDs, etc For Sale
« on: September 20, 2012, 06:08:14 PM »
Was going through some boxes and found a few that i need to sell.  Mostly, they are duplicates.  The tins are by anchor bay, very hard to find not all dented and mangled.  And, even harder to get in the mail not dented and mangled even if you are lucky enough find a nice one.  Sellers seem to conveniently not notice dings and dents when they describe them.  A couple of cool CDA Entertainment Sets, and then some random others.  All are region 1 discs.

$10 -- Hellraiser and Hellraiser II LE Tin (silence of the lambs to show scale).  Minor shelf wear & ding on top left.  More pics to follow.

Items listed are included.  Set is complete.  Numbered 20893/30000.

Close up of afformentioned ding.

$30 -- The Beyond LE Tin -- Minor Shelf Wear, very minor dings only visible when viewed at an angle.

numbered 05821/20000, contents list.

Contents

$15 -- Evil Dead II LE Tin -- Minor Shelf Wear, very minor dings only visible when viewed at an angle.

02870/50000 and contents list (complete)

$35 -- Citizen Kane -- This is the best version of the film on DVD or BD.  The company that released these (CDA entertainment) went under long ago.  Additionally, it was a UK based company.  There were not many of any of these sets made that play on region 1 (players).  Note, the poster was a mail in offer and is not included.  Factory Sealed. 

$30 -- Dirty Dozen -- Another CDA release, cypher included to show scale.  Minor shelf wear.  All items listed/shown on insert included.

$15 -- Silence of the Lambs -- Criterion collection.  Long out of print.  Included some great extras not found on any other discs.

$5 -- Pulp Fiction -- 2 disc CE

$3 -- Cypher
see above for pic
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery