Author Topic: Marilyn Monroe  (Read 8814 times)

Offline Silhouette

• Hoarder
Re: Marilyn Monroe
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2012, 03:15:44 PM »
clap clap clap clap clap clap
Do you have a personal will and who is your estate executor?

Estate executor? How about someone execute Mike and then the posters will be free to roam.

I have seen that Prince & Showgirl before and do love it.

A lot.
David

Offline peckinpah

• Hobbyist
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2012, 05:35:15 PM »
I made my will age 18, when my mom told me that my late father had been a friend of Rolf Wütherich. Rolf was James Dean's mechanic and barely survived the accident. In the end all three men died in a car wreck. (Seriousely)
So I decided to drive my sportscars (almost) never on the limit really.

I'm not easy to kill either, but our shepherd dogs are quite good at it when it comes to poster thieves. Try them :)

To support them (just in case), I'm practising vintage Mexican tactics fighting home intruders:
(By the way, who owns that cute little dog on your avatar? Bring it along, my boys here appreciate a snack before a fight.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 05:38:17 PM by peckinpah »

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 06:09:28 PM »
(By the way, who owns that cute little dog on your avatar? Bring it along, my boys here appreciate a snack before a fight.)

Not BELLA!!!

Offline Silhouette

• Hoarder
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2012, 07:03:55 PM »

That would be our Bella, and if there is food involved she will take your face off to get to it and use the hind legs of your dogs as toothpicks to remove the excess from her teeth after. So take that!

Or she might not

David

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2012, 08:40:09 PM »

Never underestimate the pug.