Author Topic: Blade Runner Insert, infamous Re Strikes vs Authentic Theatrical  (Read 1920 times)

Offline dashrendar

• Beginner
I am picking one up, the seller is almost certain its an original, I reviewed the article on Cinemasterpieces. Still am not convinced on how to truly test. We will see once in the flesh. I ask if anyone have experience on these inserts? I am protected by ebay/paypal and the seller strikes me as honest and passionate on this matter.
Dash Rendar AKA Harold

guest4955

Re: Blade Runner Insert, infamous Re Strikes vs Authentic Theatrical
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 09:49:38 AM »
On second thought it's pretty lame to just post a link to an authentication, so here are the key pics and info- all credit to Cinemasterpieces:

The orig is below left:

Uber f-cktard Locust sells the bootlegs:

Offline dashrendar

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 07:16:50 PM »
Thank You,  I can see where the cropping is done on the bootleg as well as the minty white borders. My confusion is color difference, there absolutely is a color differences in these photos and I do not know why that is not pointed out. Is is mainly the cropping that is the test? Thanks
Dash Rendar AKA Harold

guest4955

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 05:04:50 AM »
Thank You,  I can see where the cropping is done on the bootleg as well as the minty white borders. My confusion is color difference, there absolutely is a color differences in these photos and I do not know why that is not pointed out. Is is mainly the cropping that is the test? Thanks

Um...er...I really don't have a good excuse for that omission. Will correct on MPC.guide....