Author Topic: Misc... Wanted  (Read 3410 times)

Charlie

Misc... Wanted
« on: July 01, 2012, 03:36:27 PM »
Blue Juice B1/B2
Ellie Parker B1/B2 or OS
Let Me In B1/B2
Let Me In Quad - Not Text Version (if you think you can actually get it to me moron1 Royal Mail)

If you have other interesting versions of these three films I wouldn't pass on taking a look.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 03:39:24 PM by Charlie »

Charlie

Re: Misc... Wanted
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 07:56:14 AM »
Bump...

Blue Juice B1/B2?

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 12:18:40 PM »
How do you like your Ellie Parker?  She's really cute on this poster.  Glad you found it.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Charlie

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 12:30:24 PM »
How do you like your Ellie Parker?  She's really cute on this poster.  Glad you found it.

T

I wish I had found it... I just saw the Blue Juice again and thought I would bump the thread. 

Technically, I am still after all three...  Kind of botched that 'bump' huh?

Blue Juice B1/B2
Ellie Parker B1/B2 or OS
Let Me In B1/B2 (quad is easy to find)

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 12:44:45 PM »
Oops.  Sorry.  I thought you had found it since u didn't mention it.  I bought mine from a store when the movie came out but I never saw it again.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)