Author Topic: gordon liu & adam cheng shaolin and wu tang poster  (Read 2349 times)

shaolin disciple

gordon liu & adam cheng shaolin and wu tang poster
« on: June 09, 2012, 10:21:09 PM »
i am looking to buy the shaolin and wu tang movie poster staring gordon liu & adam cheng...........i been looking for this poster for 3-4 years thought i would maybe have some luck on here.if any one has this poster and wants to sell it please let me know thanks.

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
Re: gordon liu & adam cheng shaolin and wu tang poster
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 10:27:03 PM »
 welcome1 to APF, SD.
Hopefully, someone will locate this poster for you.
What else do you collect?

shaolin disciple

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 10:39:56 PM »
http://www.grindhousedatabase.com/index.php/Shaolin_Vs._Wu-Tang  whats up brude thanks for the welcome here is how the poster looks that i been looking for you can just click on the link and see.i am really iintersested in buying kung fu movie poster specialy shaw brother kung fu movie posters

i am also looking for the shaolin prince movie poster if any one has that one i will be willing to buy it from you too

i am very serious in buying the shaolin and wu tang poster so please if any one got it and wants to sell it please let me know thanks

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 11:46:08 PM »
I had some nice Shaw Bros Kung Fu posters, but all gone (MIGHT, ... MIGHT!) have one Roving Swordsman (?) left. Ill check.

I have some non martial arts Shaw Bros HK posters left though.
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!