Author Topic: Wanted - Serenity UK quad. Must be new and mint.  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Hallucination Generation

• Collector
Wanted - Serenity UK quad. Must be new and mint.
« on: June 05, 2012, 10:28:13 AM »
Uuuhhh, that's it really.

30" x 40" quad for Serenity. For framing for my nephew.
We both have a thing for Summer Glau but he's the only one that can put her on his wall. :D

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: Wanted - Serenity UK quad. Must be new and mint.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 11:35:20 AM »
Uuuhhh, that's it really.

30" x 40" quad for Serenity. For framing for my nephew.
We both have a thing for Summer Glau but he's the only one that can put her on his wall. :D

It always helps to post a picture of what you're looking for...

Also, if you love Glau, you should try to get this bus stop. But then again, it's only half of her ;)

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

• Collector
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 01:37:18 PM »

Also, if you love Glau, you should try to get this bus stop. But then again, it's only half of her ;)

T

jawdrop

Thanks. Still trying to figure out how to insert photos.

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 10:18:28 PM »
I actually didn't mind that film, had VERY low expectations after years of being subjected to Buffy and Angel, oh well.
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

• Collector
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 07:31:06 AM »
I actually didn't mind that film, had VERY low expectations after years of being subjected to Buffy and Angel, oh well.

Yeah, i was stuck at home with a back injury and watched 'Firefly' as my nephew had it.
It was only then that i realized that 'Serenity' was the film that summed it all up in one go after Firefly got cancelled.

I never watched Buffy or Angel.

Posterodyssey

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 12:55:27 AM »

Must admit don't tell anybody,really got into Buffy and Angel.Not many shows at the time with monsters on them every week.It kinda hooked me.And it had some funny moments.
Of course I dug Firefly as well.Jane,was hilarious,Was pissed when it was canned.

Anthony