Movie Posters > Genres

James Bond

<< < (438/438)

Simes:
Having asked around a few people, I think this is just a piece of nonsense that has been assigned legitimacy through a 'Heritage sale'.

poster art:
It says its an original UK rolled quad. never seen it before either. How much did it go for anyone know?

Simes:
https://www.ewbankauctions.co.uk/sale-catalogues-and-previews

A further James Bond auction is popping up on Ewbanks.

The poster that is previewing the event is one that will actually be up for auction.  An unusual DC.  We have been trying to provide identification for it, I have pushed the request out to a couple of people further to my complete lack of knowledge and, all we can assume is that it is a reprint, pre 1967.

But the differently coloured bikinis are providing pause for thought.  They are not censored, so not necessarily an Irish edition.

Anyone out there with some thoughts?

Cheers.

Simes:
Can anyone tell me if they have ever seen this version of the NTTD poster that did the rounds for the best part of two years.

In the UK, there was no final release quad for the film, and in the US, it seems that while there was a final release 1 Sheet with full credits and blue titling, I have only ever seen it for sale twice on eBay.  And one of those was only found subsequent to a Sold listings search.

While also added to the Wants list, if anyone has one for sale, please get in touch. ...and go $easy on the rarity angle!

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version