Author Topic: Some Numbers  (Read 4384 times)

Offline crowzilla

• Hoarder
    • Kaiju Poster Database
Some Numbers
« on: March 27, 2012, 06:31:50 PM »
Although we won't officially be open for a full month until the end of the week, for you special guys on the forum, our site has been open exactly one month now and I just thought I would share some stats:

Total visitors: 6,313
Total Page views: 46,156

Not earth shattering numbers I know, but considering that the first Sunday and Monday was 69 and 58 visits respectively, compared to 287 and 307 this past week, I think we are showing some very solid movement.

We've only sold a total of 34 items so far, but again those numbers are skewing towards now rather than earlier (we've sold 7 items the past two days).
When we went live we had just over 700 items listed on the site and right now it's about 950 (counting sold items), so people have been adding about 60-70 items a week.

Definitely would like to thank the people who have tried listing a few items with us, but I certainly want to encourage people to put more up. People are coming to the site, they are making offers and adding something to their want list. But we need more listings to keep them coming back.  Auctions starting next month are certainly going to help, but you never know what people are in the mood to buy on a daily basis, so if you've been thinking of listing something for sale, give us a chance and I think you'll be happy with the results.

www.Movieposterexchange.com

The Online Reference to Japanese Sci-Fi Posters:
www.Kaijuposters.com

Offline archie leach

• Hoarder
Re: Some Numbers
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 06:42:50 PM »
Why is this posted under 'general discussion'?  Isn't there a more appropriate section for those 'who want to advertise, brag, boast, or toot their own horn in a positive way'?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 06:45:38 PM by archie leach »

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 06:56:45 PM »
for you special guys on the forum,
I`m special..yay  ;)

Stew

Offline crowzilla

• Hoarder
    • Kaiju Poster Database
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 07:39:51 PM »
Oops sorry about that guys.
Forgot there was a separate forum for this - I have the general talk section bookmarked and that's it.
The Online Reference to Japanese Sci-Fi Posters:
www.Kaijuposters.com