Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 4189 times)

clambake

Hi!
« on: March 17, 2012, 11:16:55 AM »
Hi all, Im new to the site. Just wanted to say what's up. I love all sorts of movies, but my main interests are 60s-70s Italian movies (Giallo especially), Low budget/Exploitation, Film Noir, and 'Classics'. I've always been a big fan of movie poster art.

Holiday- Had a chance to look through some of your collection, I like the When Woman Had Tails/Lost Their Tails posters you have. I dig both of the those movies and I have one of those small repros of the first one.

Anyway, haven't had time to read a lot of the posts yet but Im going to look around. I did see Juli is on here too and I know her already from an autograph site we're both on (if you read this, hi Juli).

Ok, thanks a lot.

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 11:27:56 AM »
 welcome1 to APF, clambake.
A Giallo fan, eh?
Look forward to seeing your posters!

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 11:28:15 AM »
Welcome - you should fit right in given your tastes...
Chris

Charlie

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 06:37:55 PM »
 welcome1

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 06:53:59 PM »
I don't have much Giallo but I do collect Argento...

Welcome to the forum.  Can't wait to see your collection.

Thierry

My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline CJ138

• Collector
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 09:05:34 PM »
Welcome! ;D
Lowering the brow of APF since 2010.

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 09:25:54 PM »
Hi all, Im new to the site. Just wanted to say what's up. I love all sorts of movies, but my main interests are 60s-70s Italian movies (Giallo especially), Low budget/Exploitation, Film Noir, and 'Classics'. I've always been a big fan of movie poster art.

Holiday- Had a chance to look through some of your collection, I like the When Woman Had Tails/Lost Their Tails posters you have. I dig both of the those movies and I have one of those small repros of the first one.

Anyway, haven't had time to read a lot of the posts yet but Im going to look around. I did see Juli is on here too and I know her already from an autograph site we're both on (if you read this, hi Juli).

Ok, thanks a lot.

Howdy and great taste.
re WOMAN HAD/LOST THEIR TALES, I was obsessed with this film and its posters a few years ago. Collected everything I could find. Really love the various german designs. I got the DVD and had some fun also. God stuff.

And GIALLO, count me in as a fan not forgetting Eurotrash.

Ari
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

clambake

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 09:12:38 PM »
Thanks for the welcome! Compared to most of you here, I don't have many posters (so not much to show!).

I don't have much Giallo but I do collect Argento...
Man, that Italian Deep Red (my favorite Giallo) poster is pretty amazing. The Japanese 'Bird' poster with Suzy Kendall is neat too. I just saw the front page of your site and noticed all the Bardot stuff you have! Awesome. She's another favorite of mine.

Anyway, thanks again folks.