Author Topic: "Indiana Jones. I always knew someday you’d come walking back through my door."  (Read 3501 times)

guest4955

You know, I thought I started an IJ thread eons ago, but can't find it. So I'm starting a new one, for us to show off our IJ-related MPs and art prints.

"Walking back?" Yep, it's official:

https://thoughtcatalog.com/oliver-miller/2013/03/50-quotes-from-the-indiana-jones-movies-in-order-of-awesomeness/

guest4955

March 2011:

I'd forgotten this cornucopia of goodness, e.g. Aussie 1s.

Nov 2012: A 2012 re-release:

May 2011: Killian 10th Anniv. gold foil:

Jan. 2011:

Nov. 2011:

June 2010:

April 2010:

Time warp to 2018 - my thoroughly unimpressive current IJ collection:

guest4955

Now your turn to pitch in ... or don't!

They say Hollywood marriages are "doomed":

2018 Oscars - Capshaw & Spielberg

1984:

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Of the ones I own, I think this Polish is still my fav.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline Undead

• Hoarder
    • Undead.net
As I always like to say, go big or go home.  ;D

Anyone know if they did a 6 or 24 sheet for this one? Never seen one, have heard a rumor or two but never any proof of either.

Undead.net Coming Soon...ish to a nightmare near you!
Just bleach the bitch!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic

Anyone know if they did a 6 or 24 sheet for this one? Never seen one, have heard a rumor or two but never any proof of either.

Mike, maybe Kirby knows if a 24 sheet was ever produced.

-Jeff

guest4955

Of the ones I own, I think this Polish is still my fav.

T

Great but I'll point out that you have 170(!) I.J. MPs:

http://www.eatbrie.com/Indy.htm

GET SOME HELP!

guest4955

Wonderful MP but with respect to 6S, perhaps you've been...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pk-B0s0jOwE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Pk-B0s0jOwE</a>

24S=insanity!

guest4955

As you can detect from my two previous posts, I'm kinda off my rocker, but it's partly bc I'm being pulled in 50(ish) different directions, posting wildly all over the 'Net, reading 20+ websites a day, etc.  eyeroll

I only catch movies occasionally and usually just a few scenes. The much-reviled IJ4 Crystal Skull expired on Netflix on March 31st and I watched the first 35 minutes for the first time since I exited the theater, mostly disappointed and appalled by its flaws. But the first part was sensational fun:

I was "blown away" by this insane scene:

"Honey, I nuked the fridge!"

I don't have a screenshot but I laughed riotously when murderous Soviet spies maniacally drove though an anti-communist "Better Dead Than Red" rally!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ebbb3c90-493a-4a43-bbc1-d0e5d43c3e3d

guest4955

SS is off his rocker! A Wrinkle In Time BOMBED partly bc they warped it into a DIVERSITY PROMOTION movie. Don't "choose poorly" SS!

BTW Not disparaging this young actress or her ethnicity, but the white author stated that she based that character on her childhood self!

Offline jayn_j

• Hoarder
I always thought IJ&the Last Crusade was the end of the series.  After all they rode off into the sunset.  The Crystal Skull thing was never that serious and Harrison was just too old to be running around like that.  I felt the whole purpose was to respawn the series with Shia LeBouf, but he obviously failed to connect.

I just don't see Indy 5 going anywhere.  Indy rolling his wheelchair down the hospital ramp, trying to avoid a colonic and the evil nurses with IVs?  Really?
-Jay-

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Lucas is not involved, so I’m very hopeful.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

guest4955

guest4955

guest4955

Officially returning 2021-07-09!

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
Officially returning 2021-07-09!

Three years is quite awhile.  Fingers crossed we all get there together: cast and fans...   Okie