Author Topic: James Bond Goldfinger US Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Poster RED VARIANT  (Read 54255 times)

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
Re: James Bond Goldfinger US Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Poster RED VARIANT
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2012, 11:40:57 AM »
Even the syntax, the whining, and the victimese is the same.

And, now that I think of it - Peter Jackson - as in the director.

Wow.  I've accommodated the request and closed down the account.

Dear Holiday,

Forgive me, I hardly know any of you except for what I have read.

After my very first post it seems I am someone else according to you and your members - I am amazed at the moronic insults I received from some of
your members. I thought I was joining a group of like minded people interested in posters and hoped to get some help.

You obviously have serious issues - whatever has gone on in the past or present on your forum with the person I am supposed to be is neither my problem nor do I wish to be part of the paranoia.

I joined your group for fun, not to be part of a war/implosion that you all seem to be having - is this how you treat all new members ?

Unbelievable!

Please remove me from your members list

Peter Jackson

Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2012, 11:51:14 AM »
His King Kong Remake was Rubbish anyway...

Them's fightin' words, Waines.  It's 'GO TIME!'

Methinks the price on that GOLDFINGER variant wouldn't faze the real Sir Peter Jackson.   He'd buy it without nary a thought, Adam.

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2012, 12:03:56 PM »
Methinks the price on that GOLDFINGER variant wouldn't faze the real Sir Peter Jackson.   He'd buy it without nary a thought, Adam.

The real Peter Jackson is worth at least US $350 million and bought a $100 million plane a couple of years ago.  He's also extremely busy in the middle of 200 day shoot for the Hobbit in New Zealand.  The odds that he would be on this forum and using an infantile email like "peterjackson4eva" are infinitesimally low.

Of course, it is a tragedy that no one will recognize Adam's "validity" to these forums, as he recently lamented :'(

Of course, as pointed by the members in that thread, who needs somebody whose "priority is mostly to promote your own page and your ebay auctions"? Now he's apparently doing it surreptitiously....

« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 12:17:17 PM by Dread_Pirate_Mel »

Charlie

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2012, 12:18:39 PM »
Mel, are you Bond Toys?  You bully!

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2012, 12:20:36 PM »
Mel, are you Bond Toys?  You bully!

Sorry, I can't hang out there. Super cool ultra poster nerds like me can't be associating with super cool ultra Bond nerds  ;)

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2012, 12:27:23 PM »
Sorry, I can't hang out there. Super cool ultra poster nerds like me can't be associating with super cool ultra Bond nerds  ;)

Can't hang out there?  You are online right now!  You've made 26 posts there.  And, you specifically registered on that forum to give Adam shit last time he tried to sell this Red Variant!  Lay off the guy already Mel...

http://ajb007.com/topic/35260/fs-very-rare-alamo-drafthouse-rolling-roadshow-goldfinger-poster/

« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 12:28:16 PM by Harry Caul »

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2012, 12:27:39 PM »
Is there an 'inner circle' here at APF?

Offline 110x75

• Hoarder
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2012, 12:41:37 PM »
Yes Ted, you have to send me your best posters to get in.
Matias
http://110x75.blogspot.com.ar/

IG: @cinepapelarchivo

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2012, 12:47:07 PM »
Can't hang out there?  You are online right now!  You've made 26 posts there.  And, you specifically registered on that forum to give Adam shit last time he tried to sell this Red Variant!  Lay off the guy already Mel...

Says the guy who has started several flame wars when I post not-so-secret public auctions, like the Mallams auction, which is prominently labeled "VINTAGE POSTERS FROM THE 1950S AND 1960S" and has 250+ film posters for sale? Despite knowing that such posts are 100% permissible here?

"I can't hang out there" is in the present tense and obviously a joke. I haven't posted there in at least a year.  That's a post from a year and a half ago that started the 10+ Adam wars we've had on this forum, which I'm sure we'd all enjoy rehashing yet again.  

By the way the owner of that forum 100% backed me on that and TO THIS DATE continues to press Adam to prove his ownership and possession of that Goldfinger poster.  (For what it's worth, I personally have no doubts he owns this and is legitimately selling it.  That question has been settled for over a year.)

« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 01:02:02 PM by Dread_Pirate_Mel »

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2012, 01:35:19 PM »
Despite knowing that such posts are 100% permissible here?

You are right Mel, it is 100% permissible to be disrespectful to other members on this forum... whether by posting auctions that others are bidding on or by starting personal wars against specific members.  I'm just asking you not to be and calling you out when you are...

By the way the owner of that forum 100% backed me on that and TO THIS DATE continues to press Adam to prove his ownership and possession of that Goldfinger poster.  (For what it's worth, I personally have no doubts he owns this and is legitimately selling it.  That question has been settled for over a year.)

Would the owner of the forum have been so skeptical had you not INCORRECTLY cast so much doubt on him?  You childishly followed Adz to other forums to continue your harassment of him...

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2012, 01:45:46 PM »
I have only Skipped through this thread, as I was looking for a 33 Kong image to take on Ted's Modern Kong,  but I have seen Adams red Goldfinger poster, and know he most definitely has it. If that is whats at the bottom of this....

Ted, Post me a 33 Kong image.... ;D
It's more than a Hobby...

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2012, 01:58:45 PM »
You are right Mel, it is 100% permissible to be disrespectful to other members on this forum... whether by posting auctions that others are bidding on or by starting personal wars against specific members.  I'm just asking you not to be and calling you out when you are...

Translated:

"Please do what I dictate and do not do what I personally deem 'disrespectful' notwithstanding (1) the existing rules of the forum, (2) the fact that I've repeatedly failed to get the owners of the forum to change the rules, and (3) the fact that opinion is split almost exactly 50/50 on the issue."
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 02:00:08 PM by Dread_Pirate_Mel »

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2012, 02:05:50 PM »
O.K. Ted My kong's gonna eat Jackson, and his friend Jack Black, and then every copy of that awful re-make....(he likes Naomi though ;))

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2012, 02:35:06 PM »
(he likes Naomi though ;))

Mmmmmmmmm.....mmmmmmmm

As for the Obie's Kong?  Still the champ!

As for Jacko's KONG? An outstanding remake!

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:15:08 AM by brude »

Charlie

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2012, 02:43:14 PM »

Mel, you bully!

Charlie

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2012, 02:45:07 PM »
Says the guy who has started several flame wars when I post not-so-secret public auctions, like the Mallams auction, which is prominently labeled "VINTAGE POSTERS FROM THE 1950S AND 1960S" and has 250+ film posters for sale?

Yeah Harry, and I put a commission bid in on that poster you wanted...  ;)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 02:46:33 PM by Charlie »

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2012, 02:50:24 PM »
Even the syntax, the whining, and the victimese is the same.

And, now that I think of it - Peter Jackson - as in the director.

Wow.  I've accommodated the request and closed down the account.

This dude is truly pathetic.  A little, little man.  Always complaining, always whining...  Probably crying on his dad's shoulder as we speak: "But I am a nice person... all my friends like me...  Do you love me, Daddy?"  Do you remember (Holiday) how he used to send you emails complaining about me?  And now this "Dear Holiday" bullshit.  What a joke of a man.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2012, 02:56:13 PM »
This dude is truly pathetic.  A little, little man.  Always complaining, always whining...  Probably crying on his dad's shoulder as we speak: "But I am a nice person... all my friends like me...  Do you love me, Daddy?"  

You talking about Adam or Leach?  wynk

Charlie

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2012, 03:10:15 PM »
You talking about Adam or Leach?  wynk

Always the first to insinuate an insult!  ;)

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2012, 03:11:39 PM »
Who is this Syntax everyone keeps slagging off....

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2012, 03:12:10 PM »
This dude is truly pathetic.  A little, little man.  Always complaining, always whining...  Probably crying on his dad's shoulder as we speak: "But I am a nice person... all my friends like me...  Do you love me, Daddy?"  Do you remember (Holiday) how he used to send you emails complaining about me?  And now this "Dear Holiday" bullshit.  What a joke of a man.

T

Yeah, I remember.  I really towed the line with him for a time, but I'm over it given this most recent lame behavior.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2012, 03:16:46 PM »
Always the first to insinuate an insult!  ;)

Early bird gets the worm.  wynk

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2012, 03:18:06 PM »
Yeah Harry, and I put a commission bid in on that poster you wanted...  ;)

Sorry Stargate Boy, the one you are probably referencing is mine!! gun2

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2012, 04:17:50 PM »

laugh1 laugh1 laugh1 laugh1 laugh1

A picture of it with a newspaper from 8 months ago.  ;D  I got a good laugh from that.  Seriously, who does that?

I'm not trying to pick on Adam, but who does he think he's trying to fool with the PJ account?  It's like Tom Petty showing up wearing a Groucho Marx nose and glasses and saying "I'm Groucho Marx...who is Tom Petty?"  ;D

Hopefully Adam can learn something from all of this.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 04:43:17 PM by NeoLoco »

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2012, 04:44:37 PM »
A picture of it with a newspaper from 8 months ago.  ;D  I got a good laugh from that.  Seriously, who does that?

Yeah, well in defense of Adam, who posts photos of the back of a broken TV on a poster forum?  Seriously, who does that?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 04:45:20 PM by Dread_Pirate_Mel »