Author Topic: Contest for a Free 13" x 19" Standard Border Frame & Mini Movie Poster  (Read 5938 times)

Offline USMCSS

• Hobbyist
    • Movie Poster Frames
Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up that we are having a contest starting tonight at 8PM Central on Facebook for a Free 13" x 19" Standard Border Frame & Mini Movie Poster to put in it. You will get to choose the poster you want if you win.

This is a trial, I am using a third party app which is the only way Facebook lets you hold contests. If it goes well, I will be holding more contests in the future for One Sheet frames.

Thanks and hope to see you participate!
Semper Fi,

Robert Perry
www.SpotlightDisplays.com

Offline USMCSS

• Hobbyist
    • Movie Poster Frames
Semper Fi,

Robert Perry

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
Re: Contest for a Free 13" x 19" Standard Border Frame & Mini Movie Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 08:18:13 PM »
Hi Robert, weren't you a Style C-er?
Ever hear from Donnie?
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline USMCSS

• Hobbyist
    • Movie Poster Frames
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 10:17:56 AM »
Well the contest is over. One person guessed and got it right away. Not sure where he came from, could have been from here but not sure. I just don't understand why more people didn't participate. Ether not on facebook, didn't want a frame that size, didn't want to like spotlight displays page, or just didn't want a frame from spotlight displays. It was free, why wouldn't people try and win it.

I was going to hold some contests for one sheet frames but after the buzz this last contest built up (none) not sure if it's worth it. It cost $15 just to run the contest, then there is the cost of the frame and the shipping.

I tried!
Semper Fi,

Robert Perry

Offline USMCSS

• Hobbyist
    • Movie Poster Frames
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 10:29:25 AM »
Hi Robert, weren't you a Style C-er?
Ever hear from Donnie?

Style-C, LOL, yes I was. It got too crazy so I left, and then found out later that it closed down. I have no idea what ever happened to Donnie. Did you hear about Susan? I really liked the forum when I first joined, talked to alot of great people on there and Ari sounds familiar but I have a bad memory and need more to go on. I kind of keep in the shadows ever since my experience with Style "C ;)" I sometimes voice my opinion too loudly and find I get through life a lot easier when I don't get wrapped up in the arguments that sometimes surface on forums.

Remember the contests that were help on there?
Semper Fi,

Robert Perry

Offline Ari

• Curator
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 09:02:35 PM »
OH and it was Style B I mean (as I am sure you realise) - out of Mopo, the alternative forum, turned into the bad/naughty/loud mouthed gang of the poster world.

yeah sure do, I might have come on Style B as offaleater, or Ari, cant remember. I was on it 'til the end, Donnie left eventually and Susan took over. Yes I heard the sad news about Susan, she was a great person.
My memory is bad also, to be honest it was the semper fi signature that jogged my memory, ha ha.
Yeah I liked Style B a lot.

The contests were good, I won a few myself (chose DVDs from the "snack bar"). I think Susan deleted all the old posts when she shut it down.

I wonder about Donnie, I think Susan's death would have hit him pretty hard.

Any ways, god to see you,

Ari
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline USMCSS

• Hobbyist
    • Movie Poster Frames
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 09:56:49 AM »
OH and it was Style B I mean (as I am sure you realise) - out of Mopo, the alternative forum, turned into the bad/naughty/loud mouthed gang of the poster world.

yeah sure do, I might have come on Style B as offaleater, or Ari, cant remember. I was on it 'til the end, Donnie left eventually and Susan took over. Yes I heard the sad news about Susan, she was a great person.
My memory is bad also, to be honest it was the semper fi signature that jogged my memory, ha ha.
Yeah I liked Style B a lot.

The contests were good, I won a few myself (chose DVDs from the "snack bar"). I think Susan deleted all the old posts when she shut it down.

I wonder about Donnie, I think Susan's death would have hit him pretty hard.

Any ways, god to see you,

Ari

LOL, I thought you were calling it Style C because saying Style B was Taboo.

The Snack Bar, I forgot it was called that. Susan was always nice to me, I was really sorry to hear about her. Donnie was always really nice as well! I often wonder what happened to him, I hope he is doing good.

I didn't know what half the fighting was about on there as I came into the game late. I didn't want to be apart of it anymore.

It was good to hear from you Ari. And hello to all the other old Style b people that may be on here!
Semper Fi,

Robert Perry

Offline Ari

• Curator
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 10:09:21 AM »
Vesna is here, another (like me) Aussie. Shelly is on MY forum (where I got style C) http://stylec.yuku.com/ you may remember them.
Apart from that, I don't think so.
An Error Has Occurred!