Author Topic: FA: Original posters for auction a day or two left. Starting at 99 pence.  (Read 4517 times)

Chupito

Original posters for auction a day or two left. Starting at 99 pence.

Real bargains to be had here. Zombieland DS advance has no watchers only 9 people have viewed it and is still at 99p. It could be yours for this silly price..
It looks great in the flesh. Better than my photo reveals and is in excellent condition.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270833895203?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Please see them all here. It says no refund but I will refund if you find their not genuine or not as described.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/sicario-one/m.html?item=270833855570&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

More interesting posters coming up coming in three weeks time

thank you
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 05:46:50 AM by Chupito »

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
I'm sorry... is this for real?

Shipping:   GBP 25.00 Standard Int'l Postage

jawdrop
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline AdamCarterJones

• Hoarder

Shipping:   GBP 25.00 Standard Int'l Postage

jawdrop

That might just be a rough guide, T.
For instance, I clearly state my prices are for guidance only as I charge the exact shipping costs plus packaging costs.
Sometimes, depending on the item, weight and value, shipping internationally can easily top the £100.00 mark!
Best wishes,
Adam

Chupito

"Insert Quote

Shipping:   GBP 25.00 Standard Int'l Postage "

The justification:  :P

I put in the worse case scenario.
e.g From Spain two posters in a tube sent from the Spanish post office to a destination in the UK goes as a packet insured (tracked) or a letter uninsured (tracked). Insured is around €20 and uninsured €10 so conversely I imagined the cost to somewhere US would be at least €20 or more.

As I wrote in the description I wont charge a penny more than the face value postage costs.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Maybe it's Spain then.  Italy can be expensive too, which I don't understand.  I get packages from France all the time and I never pay more than 12 euros, rolled or folded.  I have to fight the sellers sometimes, but if they don't agree to my prices (which I know are correct), I don't buy from them.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline theartofmovieposters

• Collector
    • theartofmovieposters
I know that sending anything from Australia internationally is now ridiculously expensive.
If you want to send something in a half decent tube that is likely to withstand the man-handling, the minimum you can get away with is about USD25.
Postage costs here have gone nuts!
Ves

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
Postage from the US to the UK is $32.00 for 7-10 day International Priority Mail.

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
You've got a few nice ones in there to be sure. By the way, the Vixen you have is a b2, and it's a superb poster.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Chupito

Thanks Holiday I guessed that but wasn't sure. Ill put that in the description.
I have a similar Japanese double sided so I'm keeping that. for now..  :)

These are being sent from a small island so that might contribute to the cost.
I wish there was an option on ebay to tick "face value postage costs"  >:(

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
These are being sent from a small island so that might contribute to the cost.
I wish there was an option on ebay to tick "face value postage costs"  >:(

Maybe you can include that in the item description area.  Many sellers elaborate on their shipping info there....