Movie Posters > Wanted

WANTED!! JAWS 40x60 & BTTF 2 'Roads'

(1/6) > >>

joneyyy:
Hey Guys..

i thaught id get the ball rolling...

as usual im after my jaws 40x60 poster & the infamous back to the future 2 'Roads' poster.

but saying that T might be giving me his :o ;D

jon

www.Amoviemasterpiece.co.uk

eatbrie:
It's funny, Jon.  I don't remember how long ago I got this poster.  Two years maybe.  And you're right, I haven't seen it around since.  There was one other bidder against me.  The owner of the Back to the Future forum!  (http://bttf.com/)  For the purpose of my Spielberg collection, I'd be pissed if I didn't own this poster now.

And since you asked so nicely, here's a pic.

marklawd:
I've been after that Back to the Future "Roads" poster for years also. If anyone who has one wants to get a good price for it they should tell me and Jon when they intend to auction it - and enjoy the bidding frenzy that will follow.

Mark

joneyyy:

--- Quote from: marklawd on December 17, 2009, 08:57:01 PM ---I've been after that Back to the Future "Roads" poster for years also. If anyone who has one wants to get a good price for it they should tell me and Jon when they intend to auction it - and enjoy the bidding frenzy that will follow.

Mark

--- End quote ---

Grrrrrrrrrr....... ;D

kovacs01:
Jaws 40x60, huh.........I have seen a couple of them over the past few months, but always in questionable condition.  It's definitely a poster I would love to have in 40x60 though.

Schan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version