Author Topic: My Collection  (Read 3662 times)

Juli

My Collection
« on: December 17, 2009, 02:55:20 PM »
Feel free to check out my movie poster collection. I also have my other collections in my photobucket if you're interested: http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/wereout4050/Movie%20Posters%20and%20Memorabilia/

Please comment on any items you like, or ask questions in this thread. I would love to discuss my collection.  :)

~ Juli
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 04:56:19 PM by Juli »

guest8

Re: My Collection
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 03:12:50 PM »
I had forgotten about the film Legion .. I like that poster!

The DVD collection is a bit small though :P
This isnt a direct pic but on the left side of this pic youll see SOME of mine :)

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 03:52:01 PM »
Juli,

Here's an easier link to your collection: http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/wereout4050/Movie%20Posters%20and%20Memorabilia/

I see it expending quickly.  You're doing an excellent job so far.

T.
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Juli

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 04:55:51 PM »
Thanks everyone for your comments. Yeah, I just started collecting DVDs pretty much at the beginning of this year. I am tight on money at the moment so I can't expand it too much until I get a job (been looking for a while now).

~ Juli

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 12:09:51 AM »
The posters are cool, but oh my is the autograph collection superb!  I'm so used to hearing about and seeing faked autographed that it lights me up to see a collection that is filled with awesome authentic material.  Forgive me, but I want to post a few of my favorites from your collection:

Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Juli

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 09:15:44 AM »
I have been collecting autographs for over ten years. I have gotten a few fakes over the years but I study autographs so I try very hard to avoid fakes which can be hard at times. I use Autograph World now (used to use eBay but stopped doing that a couple years ago due to all the fakes) to buy most of my autographs when I buy them. Some others I get by writing the people myself, and others I get in person (not as many), and some I get through other people who collect.

~ Juli

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 07:27:10 AM »
That autographed Dakota Fanning portrait is awesome.  I have been a fan of her ever since the Taken miniseries.
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

guest8

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 12:29:31 PM »
You ever seen her in Hounddog .. A bit controversial in its content .. But for her age at the time, I believe she did a phenomenal job !!

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 03:35:05 AM »
You ever seen her in Hounddog .. A bit controversial in its content .. But for her age at the time, I believe she did a phenomenal job !!

No I haven't.  I will check it out though based on your recommendation.
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

Juli

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 10:55:17 PM »
I got some new movie posters today and just uploaded pictures onto my photo bucket. I also updated my DVD collection pictures. Please check it out.

~ Juli

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 11:27:29 PM »
I got some new movie posters today and just uploaded pictures onto my photo bucket. I also updated my DVD collection pictures. Please check it out.

~ Juli

Good stuff Juli.  I especially like the Wolfman, Salt, and the Knight and Day.

guest8

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 10:07:49 AM »
Def some nice additions ! Ive really cut back on my acquisitions as of late .. Ive been a little more focused on working on displaying more of what I have already .. But, you have some nice new pieces I may have to look into picking some up before the movie comes out and the feeding frenzy begins! Thanks for posting up Juli!!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 01:12:08 PM »
Any new additions, Juli, to either the autograph, DVD, or poster collections?

:D

-Jeff