Author Topic: Seller question?  (Read 3451 times)

tstatum

Seller question?
« on: September 03, 2011, 03:27:38 PM »
Any feedback on grannyjo?

Disheveledamethyst

Re: Seller question?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 03:39:00 PM »

Never heard of them... But if you're testing the waters with a new seller, you should always send them a polite message on how to package the poster properly. You can't take the chance. Then if it shows up destroyed, you have your bases covered for a refund.

Offline jayn_j

• Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 03:42:05 PM »

I had a Granny Jo once.  My fathers mother was Augusta Johannes and always Granny Jo to me.  Of course, my sister calls her Gestapo Granny :)
-Jay-

Bruce

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 03:49:41 PM »
Did your Granny Jo sell posters? Maybe it's her?

Bruce

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 07:10:03 PM »
Never heard of them... But if you're testing the waters with a new seller, you should always send them a polite message on how to package the poster properly. You can't take the chance. Then if it shows up destroyed, you have your bases covered for a refund.

any package that shows up destroyed should be covered by the seller. It wouldn't have been destroyed if it had been packaged correctly, presuming it wasn't in a truck that was blasted by an IED

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

tstatum

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 07:26:55 PM »
For most posters I don't give shipping instruction like Rich said if it is destroyed it's should be covered by the seller.  If it was a one of a kind maybe. If you cannot ship properly I will get a refund and leave feedback.

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 08:17:50 PM »
For most posters I don't give shipping instruction like Rich said if it is destroyed it's should be covered by the seller.  If it was a one of a kind maybe. If you cannot ship properly I will get a refund and leave feedback.

correctomundo

the only instructions I give are generally :"please use sturdy cardboard to prevent folding or damage in shipping"

sadly, apparently most sellers are illiterate because they never read my instructions
 uhno  moron1

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 08:29:11 PM »
I've never dealt with grannyjo, but she/he has two negs in last 6 months (not movie poster related).
Rest of feedback reads pretty good. I'd give them a shot.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=grannyjo&&_trksid=p4340.l2560&iid=290132786326&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller