Movie Posters > Genres

Recalled movie posters

<< < (22/22)

110x75:
Love you Ted!  :-*

What I don't love are assholes with guns and fucking assholes lobbying non stop for letting every asshole carry any gun they like.
Down here -and in most places I believe- owning guns is permitted but well regulated. I have nothing against legitimate carriers of certain guns, even though I don't like guns.
They're like booze in a way. You are allowed to have certain amount at certain places. Let everyone have all they want at any place and some mess will surely come.

The MPAA, don't even get me started...  :D

paul waines:
And on a less political note... ;)

This poster was re-called as the date changed...

Charlie:

--- Quote from: Neo on May 29, 2014, 01:41:22 PM ---This character poster for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For was recalled.  According to this article: "it was deemed to be too sexy for a sanctioned release by the MPAA 'for nudity — curve of under breast and dark nipple/areola circle visible through sheer gown.'  I wonder if any were sent to theaters?  It's an excellent poster.  8)

--- End quote ---
Doing some digging... Anyone ever see this get printed for distribution? Any legit copies?

Tob:

--- Quote from: Charlie on November 12, 2020, 07:27:05 AM ---Doing some digging... Anyone ever see this get printed for distribution? Any legit copies?

--- End quote ---

Hi Charlie,

I don't think I have seen the version Neo posted, but then again maybe I have and didn't pick up on it as the difference is quite small. The edited version (where Eva's top is less sheer and the outline of her breast is less prominent) is available as a double sided international and US poster.

Original version:

Edited version that exists as a physical poster:

jedgerley:
It was never printed.  It was rejected and tevised before printing time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version