Author Topic: Sellers to Praise  (Read 144619 times)

Offline Silhouette

• Hoarder
Re: Sellers to Praise
« Reply #125 on: April 01, 2013, 01:05:54 PM »
MOVIE POSTER EXCHANGE NEW WEBSITE

Not sure if this should go here. But I just want to say that the new MPE website is FANTASTIC. What an improvement. I thought it was good, but now it makes my life so much better. I find it easier to navigate. It looks great.

Top marks thumbup

http://www.movieposterexchange.com//

Looks good but the guys may want to check how the site renders in FF...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 01:06:24 PM by Silhouette »
David

Linkster

« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2013, 09:24:03 AM »
Not sure how many of you are really in the German video poster market but I'm giving full props to eBay seller "all-about-movies-bayreuth". Been back to this well many times largely because he ships a seemingly limitless number of posters for no additional postage cost.

Offline CJ138

• Collector
« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2013, 08:14:07 PM »
I just wanted to voice my thanks to Bruce and Rich.  I recently won my first MoviePosterBid.com auction and Emovieposter.com auction.  I am sure it is to no one's surprise both were extremely professional/easy transactions.
Thank you much!
Conor
Lowering the brow of APF since 2010.

Pronay

« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2013, 12:55:27 AM »
Not sure how many of you are really in the German video poster market but I'm giving full props to eBay seller "all-about-movies-bayreuth". Been back to this well many times largely because he ships a seemingly limitless number of posters for no additional postage cost.

nice one, checked out their store & got a steal on something I'd been looking for

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #129 on: May 23, 2013, 02:35:22 AM »
jedgerley is a seller to praise. Bought a bunch of stuff from him. He is great to work with and ships fast. Also packs posters in solid tubes not the cheap thin ones that you can bend but the thick solid tubes. He is also a great guy to talk to.  happy1 for this guy and will be buying from again. He is a member of this forum and he also sells on eBay as well. Great prices on his posters as well.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2013, 01:43:10 PM »
I just received my poster from Bruce & Co (emovie) yesterday afternoon. It was won last Tuesday, shipped the day after the 4th of July, on Friday and arrived on Monday.

Packaging was superb, it was trackable all the way, as it progressed here and the OS was just as shown and described on his site!  thumbup

Thanks, much, Bruce and the Team!

Jeff

-Jeff

Charlie

« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2013, 06:57:06 PM »
Man you have really picked up the buying that's like 5 posters in the last month... You ok?  Really...   ;D  Now it is time to show them off!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2013, 01:42:37 PM »
jedgerley is a seller to praise. Bought a bunch of stuff from him. He is great to work with and ships fast. Also packs posters in solid tubes not the cheap thin ones that you can bend but the thick solid tubes. He is also a great guy to talk to.  happy1 for this guy and will be buying from again. He is a member of this forum and he also sells on eBay as well. Great prices on his posters as well.

It's always good to read when sellers have good items and take extra care in their packaging.. that is SO key and vital.

Good to hear and read about jedgerley, Randy.

Congrats to both.

-Jeff

Offline ladeda

• Hobbyist
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2013, 01:28:33 PM »
Transactions with ebay sellers are a crapshoot, but massive props to dark.matters for such a deal that I've been smiling days after receiving my posters.

There's heavy levels vitriol towards Posteritati, but i can't talk smack. The hustle is legit.

Bruce

« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2014, 04:57:38 PM »
I just received my poster from Bruce & Co (emovie) yesterday afternoon. It was won last Tuesday, shipped the day after the 4th of July, on Friday and arrived on Monday.

Packaging was superb, it was trackable all the way, as it progressed here and the OS was just as shown and described on his site!  thumbup

Thanks, much, Bruce and the Team!

Jeff

I see I never thanked you for this praise. Hopefully late thanks is better than never, so thanks!

Offline Silhouette

• Hoarder
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2014, 06:44:22 PM »
Wow
David

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2014, 08:21:57 PM »
Wow

Bruce clearly has a huge backlog of posts to read after surviving the Mini/Major auction ;)
Chris

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia
« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2014, 10:23:43 PM »
here is a shout out to Pea in Thailand
showed me a bunch of gambling posters
sold me a bunch of gambling posters
sent me a bunch of gambling posters
I have a bunch of gambling posters

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2014, 02:07:42 AM »
Pea is a great seller and excellent to deal with. Great packaging and fair prices. I would buy from her time and time again.

Offline lynaron

• Collector
« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2014, 03:34:42 AM »
Rich, two to one odds you are a happy collector with that pile from Pea ;D.
I'll raise a glass to the illusion but drink to the reality.

• Post-aholic
« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2014, 05:52:23 AM »
Rich, two to one odds you are a happy collector with that pile from Pea ;D.

make it three-to-one.... she has some more for me already

;D

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder

-------

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2014, 01:26:21 PM »
I would like to say that Dale Dilts' 24 hour order turnaround just sucks.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ddilts399/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I expect same HOUR service!!

In fact I expect a Amazon helicopter drone to show up within 30 MINUTES!!!

DALE DILTS IS NOT VERY GOOD!!!!

Bruce

« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2014, 10:00:26 PM »

DALE DILTS IS NOT VERY GOOD!!!!

I completely agree. Dale Dilts is not "very good". He is a clear "fine" (and I only give that grade to the best of the best, as you all well know)!

Offline Severen

• Hobbyist
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2014, 02:01:23 AM »
here is a shout out to Pea in Thailand
showed me a bunch of gambling posters
sold me a bunch of gambling posters
sent me a bunch of gambling posters
I have a bunch of gambling posters

Rich,
This might not be the right thread but since I'm in the gambling business I'm curious to know/see what your favorite gambling related poster is!

• Post-aholic
« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2014, 02:53:09 AM »
you know what, I've been eating dinner thinking about your question and I realized I do not have a single "favorite"

I look at my collection (or more specifically it's parts) as a single living organism or as my children and I love all of them equally

of course, having some 3000-4000 gambling pieces makes it sort of difficult to choose something.

-------

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
  • edgeslenticulars@gmail.com
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2014, 09:08:04 PM »
BIG THUMBS UP TO Dave aka Hallucination Generation.

As you all know Dave has been selling off his collection.

I inquired about his Metropolis Quad last week.  I made a decent offer plus I had to pay shipping from the U.K. to Washington, DC . I was stoked to say the least. I love the art!
Well get this..... instead of making even a small profit from me, Dave the honest chap he is pointed me to the site to buy it directly from the source.  Here is the best part, (besides his honesty and a great deal to begin with) They ship for free! saving me even more of my hard earned cash. woo hoo!
Basically I made an offer that he could have easy accepted made a bit of profit from me...instead takes the time and effort to hook up a fellow collector!
Big ups and ruspect!! (Ali G style lol) and Cheers man!

oh and here is the link to get one :)
http://www.eurekavideo.co.uk/offers/posters.html

Offline Mondo Hazardo

• Collector
    • MOVIE★INK. AMSTERDAM
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2014, 01:42:43 AM »
Do you have it already? Shipping is free but in a flimsy tube with no added protection. First time two of my orders arrived ruined - slight nick on the tube, disaster on the posters- and the other one did not arrive. They did ship again for free, but in the same tube and with similar results. Then I gave up. Try asking them to sent in a safe tube.

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2014, 02:24:23 AM »
Do you have it already? Shipping is free but in a flimsy tube with no added protection.
Yikes! Thanks for the heads up. I only ordered it his evening so I will give them a call tomorrow.

Offline marklawd

• Hoarder
« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2014, 05:52:14 AM »
Do you have it already? Shipping is free but in a flimsy tube with no added protection. First time two of my orders arrived ruined - slight nick on the tube, disaster on the posters- and the other one did not arrive. They did ship again for free, but in the same tube and with similar results. Then I gave up. Try asking them to sent in a safe tube.

Yes, there is no way their tubes will survive a transatlantic journey  - when they first came out it took me three attempts to get an undamaged one - it only had to travel ten miles - and they are unlikely to have access to stronger tubes. I would advise you to improve your chances by having it sent to a UK member who can re-tube it for you. I am happy to do that if you pm me.

Dave is a stand up guy - he sold me a great and very unusual Marley poster at cost - even though I was willing to pay him more for his trouble.

Mark

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2014, 10:32:37 AM »
Yes, there is no way their tubes will survive a transatlantic journey  - when they first came out it took me three attempts to get an undamaged one - it only had to travel ten miles

Dave is a stand up guy - he sold me a great and very unusual Marley poster at cost - even though I was willing to pay him more for his trouble.

Mark
Well thanks Mark Mondo and Dave, I am feeling better about their packaging. Here is the response I received:

Hi Jason,

Yeah, the tubes are pretty crap. However I’m guessing these people ordered from us a long while ago as we now send posters double tubed so they’re pretty bomb proof.

Regards,

Kevin
Eureka Entertainment LTD
Unit 9 Iron Bridge Close
London, NW10 0UF