Author Topic: MovieMemories.com OVERHAUL! - New CHEAPER prices!  (Read 15541 times)

Offline AdamCarterJones

• Hoarder
Re: MovieMemories.com OVERHAUL! - New CHEAPER prices!
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 01:24:44 PM »
Thanks, Stew!

I'm busy working on my dissertation at the moment, but after that I will look into this further!
I have loads to update on both websites!
I never stop!

Best,
Ad
Best wishes,
Adam

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2012, 01:40:40 PM »
Thanks, Stew!

I'm busy working on my dissertation at the moment, but after that I will look into this further!
I have loads to update on both websites!
I never stop!

Best,
Ad

I don't think im alone in saying,..any sneak preview of your Dis,my mail is waiting :-)

Stew

Offline AdamCarterJones

• Hoarder
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2012, 02:57:11 PM »
Despite it being an educational study, I won't be able to publish the dissertation online unless I get express permission from all the sources I have used to utilise their information in a published paper, however, once it is handed in I will be able to provide an abstract of it without any permission required, which will serve as an article on film advertising in its own right. I will only email the dissertation to interested parties after the dissertation has been handed in and assessed (university rules).

As a side note, I have had a difficult Christmas - I was ill on Christmas Day and the days afterwards, and still was not 100% on New Years Eve/Day.
As well as this, I also found out my little dog has two tumours.
For these reasons, my dissertation I know will not be as accomplished as it could be.

Thanks again for the currency converter, Stew.
Ad
Best wishes,
Adam

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2012, 11:48:13 PM »
Good luck with your schoolwork, Adam. 

Sorry to hear about your dog.  Something like that is a really tough thing to go through.  Good luck to y'all.

Offline AdamCarterJones

• Hoarder
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2012, 06:22:41 AM »
Good luck with your schoolwork, Adam. 

Sorry to hear about your dog.  Something like that is a really tough thing to go through.  Good luck to y'all.

Thank you.
It's weird because in December, 2010, my Labrador died ... a little over a year later my other dog is diagnosed with cancer.
Ever since starting this degree there have been forces at play trying to derail me ... Think this maybe one last attempt by Satan lol.

By the way, in my research I've found a lot of what Ed & Susan Poole have written is widely available if you look deep enough in terms of the history of the film poster and such.
I'll try to post a few links when I'm finished if I remember!

Best,
Ad
Best wishes,
Adam

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2012, 11:07:40 AM »
Life throws us all a curve ball from time to time, some worse that than others, and occasionally at what seems to be the worst time.  Never give up.

Those links you mentioned about the history, etc. of original stuff would be cool to see sometime, when you are finished with school.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:10:08 AM by NeoLoco »