Author Topic: Switch the Chat Room to TeamSpeak please :-)  (Read 4463 times)

SHOCKWAVE

Switch the Chat Room to TeamSpeak please :-)
« on: May 29, 2011, 10:18:29 PM »
the trouble with the chat room is that is realy buggy ill be in there for a while shooting posters and when someone comes in to join the chat it boots me then by the time i come back in yous are all ready gone ( stay in there for a while ) when i see your there i refresh the page or reload the main page then rejoin chat and you guys have already left ( attention span of nats you guys have :-)  lololol )     so i guess what im saying is get rid of it and in its place put in a voice chat program like TeamSpeak you talk like your on the phone you can offer files through it links type if you want to ,,,youll have to host the srever part on a machine that you own or find a friend to host it but it would be 1000% better   :-)

if its not to much trouble :-)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 01:09:18 AM by SHOCKWAVE »

SHOCKWAVE

Re: Switch the Chat Room to TeamSpeak please :-)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 11:30:49 PM »
hey jeff and ted i thought you were gona back me up on this thread now i just look crazy !!!!     ;D

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 12:04:13 AM »
Quiet you crazies!
Chris

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 12:36:57 AM »
 pctrash

-Jeff

SHOCKWAVE

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 05:51:44 PM »
Hey guys im gona go out and get dinner tonight been sitting in the chat room brude and zorba came in but did not stay anf refresh the chat they both only stayed 1 min sheeshhhhh ya gota stay

anyway im going to get dinner its 6 pm should be done dinner by 7 EST  so come hang then :-)

raulleaf

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 06:49:48 PM »
Hey guys im gona go out and get dinner tonight been sitting in the chat room brude and zorba came in but did not stay anf refresh the chat they both only stayed 1 min sheeshhhhh ya gota stay

anyway im going to get dinner its 6 pm should be done dinner by 7 EST  so come hang then :-)

No offense to shockwave but I tried the chat and I just think it only has limited use. Either when you want to talk specifics; which usually you end up PM each other cause you don't want anyone to see or you want to talk to shockwave, lol.  Since the forum has the ability to see replies to you posts and ability to see new posts the chat room is a bit overkill.

SHOCKWAVE

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 12:37:55 AM »
well thats a gerat opinion raulleaf and your intitled to it and i say a voice for all,,,,, but in my case im finding it a valuable learning tool and you carry a conversation along a lot quicker in a live chat than you do in a pm or email,,,,,,,,, ask a question get a response. For new people who dont have a ton of knowalge its AWESOME !!!
and thanx to some of the people here on this forum its been a very pleasurable experiance :-)  spew jawdrop   you know who you all are :-)   ap

thanx again guys much appreciated !!!

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 03:40:49 AM »
The chat room has become a lot more fun now that members appear nightly.
Just bring your wallet and check your brains at the door...
 cheers